Anderson took Painkillers prior to Okami fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Anderson took Painkillers prior to Okami fight

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/9/5/240...c-134-win-over

Well it looks like everyone's hero isn't so perfect after all. Using banned substances.

Who knows if this was the first time he did it too. Probably took them prior to the Sonnen fight too for his ribs.

Anderson is now a cheater, just like the man all his fans love to hate, Chael Sonnen.

it doesnt say illegal painkillers and if this hasnt exploded on sherdog then its pretty much bull****.

Comment

ROFL you're such a pathetic hating troll jacked. You'll be grasping/hoping for anything to make Anderson look bad for your God and savior GSP.

Comment

I'm taking pain killers for a tear in my shoulder too. Felt like someone had slashed me when I did it. Some serious pain.

Comment

I didnt see anything about banned substances. I did see that he didnt try to hide anything though...

Hmmm, 2 different readers, 2 completely different interpretations. I guess that happens sometimes.

Comment

jacked is literally the only person who twisted this story that way.

That´s what happens when you´re not only a Sonnen fan but a GSP fan as well.

Comment

lol, trying to make Silva seem bad huh?

Nope. He's good in might book.

I am the biggest Okami fan here and after reading that, Silva is still legit. He even advised the Athletic Commission when he took it. So everything must have been legit.

Comment

Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
                I'm taking pain killers for a tear in my shoulder too. Felt like someone had slashed me when I did it. Some serious pain.
                Wanking injury?

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                  jacked is literally the only person who twisted this story that way.

That´s what happens when you´re not only a Sonnen fan but a GSP fan as well.
                  That time of the month?

Comment

No problem here. Way to twist a story though...

Comment

Working...
                    X