Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather ask what was the Biggest Robbery according to Floyd SR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    The cameraman said it as a joke
    Some Jokes are half meant bud. Especially if you're referring to someone who carries the Mayweather name in a TMT Gym.

You know that dude can't go full throttle with that accusation, that fighter will get evicted from that Gym so he slid it in nicely as a joke. That jab was enough to know he's got balls to even say it in a Mayweather Gym with SR and Jeff in there haha!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Hugging and running all night is not nullifying a fight. That's ruining a fight and making it a marathon huggathon event isn't what a super fight should be bud. Clinching to prevent a fighter from hitting you is FOUL in the rules of boxing. Vegas saved Floyd that night. That to many is a shameful way of boxing.

Cvnt = Vagina hehe

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

If you still didn't get the clue why Floyd SR saw Floyd fight scared. Here are some hard copies of what happened in that debbie downer fight courtest of the master hugger/runner Floyd Mayweather JR.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Sr: You fight like your scared man!

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

https://youtu.be/jUDX5vZ7GeQ

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

https://youtu.be/dz3a3XxsSDY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And when cowards run.. After getting tagged Floyd can go from one side of the fence to another in 0-60 in just 2 seconds Flat! Amazing! Run Floyd Run!

It's time to RUN

Excellent points. Clear evidence backed with facts, actual rules and video. Bayless the personal paid off referee, Vegas judges. What a scam. Now I am more p#ssed than ever. You ruined my day.

Comment

this is all on top of the fact that Mayweather was juiced to the gills for the fight under the corrupt USADA.

He was caught with an illegal needle in his arm. Fact of life.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
          Excellent points. Clear evidence backed with facts, actual rules and video. Bayless the personal paid off referee, Vegas judges. What a scam. Now I am more p#ssed than ever. You ruined my day.
          Yup, good to know you have opened your eyes from this scam. Floyd got paid for running a marathon event and it's not chump change. No wonder millions of viewers were disappointed.

Floyd is the one who owes the fans a rematch to redeem himself from this shyit fight he did. But as you can tell he rather fight the midgets in Japan and the Conor's of this world who have an 0-0 record in boxing lol

Take it easy bud. You should be able to sleep at night. It's Floyd who got exposed not you.

Cheers!

Comment

Comment

JFC Floyd Sr is so dumb.

"I think the biggest robbery is professional".

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                this is all on top of the fact that Mayweather was juiced to the gills for the fight under the corrupt USADA.

He was caught with an illegal needle in his arm. Fact of life.
                Exactly, Floyd SR should have said it himself that the biggest robbery is his son robbing Pac and the paying public

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Anyone who isn't bias will say that pac won the fight.
                  Bullshyte! No credible boxing publication/fan/organization has/had Manny winning the fight. The most hardcore Floyd hater on HBO had Floyd winning. The most hardcore Floyd hater on NSB had Floyd winning. You know that if the fight was close at all, Arum and Roach would have been screaming robbery. Neither did. Why is all this? Simple.............like it or not, Floyd won the fight. I'm no Floyd fan but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Bullshyte! No credible boxing publication/fan/organization has/had Manny winning the fight. The most hardcore Floyd hater on HBO had Floyd winning. The most hardcore Floyd hater on NSB had Floyd winning. You know that if the fight was close at all, Arum and Roach would have been screaming robbery. Neither did. Why is all this? Simple.............like it or not, Floyd won the fight. I'm no Floyd fan but it is what it is.

lol sure you're not a Floyd fan when you always there to protect him haha! Off course you can't see what is right in front of you. You are after-all a blind sheep.

But before I leave with your delusion. Maybe you may listen to your hero and master that you claim you don't care about lolololol Enjoy this FACT just the fact. You love Floyd. Embrace Floyd. Don't deny what you feel. Your posts are well documented here. In how much you love Floyd.

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

IF you're contented with that fake win. Then you only have to tell Floyd not to go in the ring with Manny anymore. Savor that fake win. All the fakery is what makes that fight memorable, fake compubox, fake drug testing, fake commentators, fake NSAC, Fake USADA, TUEs all fake lol and the lack of action from all that runnin' and huggin' by Floyd IV Mayweather is what makes that fight memorable. Memorable enough to recall as one of the blue prints of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

After-all, no need for a rematch everyone knows who won that fight, and it's not the bald dude, but who ran and hugged the whole night that's not the asian dude lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      lol sure you're not a Floyd fan when you always there to protect him haha! Off course you can't see what is right in front of you. You are after-all a blind sheep.

But before I leave with your delusion. Maybe you may listen to your hero and master that you claim you don't care about lolololol Enjoy this FACT just the fact. You love Floyd. Embrace Floyd. Don't deny what you feel. Your posts are well documented here. In how much you love Floyd.

Here straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

IF you're contented with that fake win. Then you only have to tell Floyd not to go in the ring with Manny anymore. Savor that fake win. All the fakery is what makes that fight memorable, fake compubox, fake drug testing, fake commentators, fake NSAC, Fake USADA, TUEs all fake lol and the lack of action from all that runnin' and huggin' by Floyd IV Mayweather is what makes that fight memorable. Memorable enough to recall as one of the blue prints of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

After-all, no need for a rematch everyone knows who won that fight, and it's not the bald dude, but who ran and hugged the whole night that's not the asian dude lol

Your act is getting old but I laugh when I realize that you stay awake nights wishing somehow this fight had turned out different. Get a girlfriend, a job, a hobby cuz it appears like little Floyd Mayweather had ruined your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X