Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: Charlo-Harrison Was a Draw, Charlo Waited Too Much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
    How did all 3 judges render a unanimous decision for Harrison, in a fight where Charlo breezed through with little to no problems.

Then, in a fight that most will admit was very close and possibly an upset, the same judges rule unanimously against Korobov ?

I haven’t found 1 person who believes that the 1st fight was closer than the second, except the judges.
    So it sounds like your just upset your guy lost. He got exposed in that fight and alot of people agree.

The biggest view of him is that he showed a lack of skills and professionalism by just swinging bombs at Harrison like an amatuer while getting countered masterfully.

It happens in boxing that sometimes not everyone is going to be a great fighter.

I do agree with you that koborov won and many people also do.

I do agree with you that boxing has corruption but why would pbc have one of their main champions get defeated by someone like Harrison. It doesn't add up. I can see koborov Charlo being a part of decision but not Harrison.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      So it sounds like your just upset your guy lost. He got exposed in that fight and alot of people agree.

The biggest view of him is that he showed a lack of skills and professionalism by just swinging bombs at Harrison like an amatuer while getting countered masterfully.

It happens in boxing that sometimes not everyone is going to be a great fighter.

I do agree with you that koborov won and many people also do.

I do agree with you that boxing has corruption but why would pbc have one of their main champions get defeated by someone like Harrison. It doesn't add up. I can see koborov Charlo being a part of decision but not Harrison.
      Never been a big fan of the Charlos, as they’ve always been annoying to me. If u Check my archives, I don’t post anything positive about these guys at all.

If I’ve said anything about them, it was that they r a bit underdeveloped but still maturing. So trying to use the angle that I’m an angry fan who’s mad my guy lost, just won’t fit.
      Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 01-13-2019, 02:07 AM.

Comment

But you evaded the question.
        How did three judges give Harrison a UNANIMOUS win in a fight that wasn’t nearly as close as the Korobov fight where the same judges gave Korobov a UNANIMOUS defeat?

R u the only living person who thinks that the Harrison fight was closer than the Korobov fight ?
        I thought both fights were close. The difference between you and I? I saw them live and I wasn't influenced by biased anouncing! The dude sitting next to us was a huge Charlo guy and thought Harrison won. As far as the wide scoring against Korobov? It happens in boxing all the time. Harrison won, get over it!

Comment

Re

Charlo was the CHAMPION!! The responsibility is on the challenger to take the belt, and Harrison did NOT do that! It was a timid, fearful performance!

Comment

Vegas and their routine rigging of fights be mind-fuking these dudes. If all three judges would have called it Unanimous for Charlo, their wouldn’t have been a peep or eyebrow raised from anyone.

But because Vegas had to take money on one of those fights that night to balance their books, now many idiots want to justify to themselves why they felt Harrison won, SMH !!!
            They have no reason to rob Charlo in favour of Harrison...it makes no sense, only costs pbc a big money fight. Maybe you just need to accept that not everyone saw the same fight as you. If they gave it to Charlo no one would say anything because we already assume the A-side always gets the benefit of the doubt in a close fight.

Comment

Harrison landed the clean shots but Charlo pressed the action with the intention to win by knockout.

Should the rematch come on, Charlo should attack Harrison's body to slow him down and also cut the ring to trap his movement.

Comment

But you evaded the question.
                How did three judges give Harrison a UNANIMOUS win in a fight that wasn’t nearly as close as the Korobov fight where the same judges gave Korobov a UNANIMOUS defeat?

R u the only living person who thinks that the Harrison fight was closer than the Korobov fight ?
                Different judges bruh, do your research before making stupid statements

Comment

Nobody is a top dog at 154. Harrison, Charlo, Hurd are on the same level. Mungia is young, he has to learn. Wanna se Soro and Castano in big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                    Charlo was the CHAMPION!! The responsibility is on the challenger to take the belt, and Harrison did NOT do that! It was a timid, fearful performance!
                    So Harrison outboxes charlo and wins a close decision but doesn’t deserve the title because it wasn’t easy work... great logic, I gues ggg is still unified middleweight champion..

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                      So Harrison outboxes charlo and wins a close decision but doesn’t deserve the title because it wasn’t easy work... great logic, I gues ggg is still unified middleweight champion..
                      Yeah, good point.

Comment

Working...
                      X