Does this mean k9 will be fighting canelo sept?I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        The fear is strong in this one.
        That's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Does this mean k9 will be fighting canelo sept?I hope so
          I think that's the case. If he has a clause in his contract that guarantees him this fight there's no better time to give it to him than September 15.

Comment

K9 ain't no spring chicken anymore. He's 39 and he's paid his dues already. There's nothing wrong with him trying to cash out before he has to hang up his gloves. Golden Boy should be building Lara up too so a future fight with Canelo would be huge. I wanna see Lara on the Sept 15th undercard. That's how you build a fighter, the same way they've built up Canelo.

Comment

I don't understand what kind of promoting golden boy does for Lara. They're screwing him at every turn. He should go to top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                @ the b1tch made poodle LMAO

Comment

That just shows you what kinda human being K9 is, he's well aware of the brutal thrashing of Lara that would take place and the subsequent early retirement the Cuban would be faced with he'd probably have to re-defect back to Cuba afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                    That just shows you what kinda human being K9 is, he's well aware of the brutal thrashing of Lara that would take place and the subsequent early retirement the Cuban would be faced with he'd probably have to re-defect back to Cuba afterwards
                    Lolol I needed this laugh...wha'gwan batty bwoy a badman nah a deal wit da dibby dibby gyal dem...raaaasclot CLOWN of da HIGHEST EXTENT u are man...

anyway...
                    I don't blame k9. Like mentioned before, he tryna pay his bills at this point and he's grinded it out his whole career. Almost 40 and ready to hang it up, I don't think an ass whooping at the hands of Lara should be in anyone's plans at that point.

Comment

Disgraceful

Comment

Working...
                      X