Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its embarrassing for Nelo to pretend to want to fight Kova then not make real offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its embarrassing for Nelo to pretend to want to fight Kova then not make real offer

Canelo and Kovalev (title has character limit).

If you don't want the fight, that's fine, but don't front. It's embarrassing. The only offer Canelo made, Kovalev would make less money to fight Canelo than Yarde, after the step aside $ to Yarde. It's ridiculous. Since when is a mandatory fight in Russia worth more than a Vegas megafight on Mexican holday vs the redhypded Mexican cashclencow?

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

If you don't want the fight, that's fine, but don't front. It's embarrassing. The only offer Canelo made, Kovalev would make less money to fight Canelo than Yarde, after the step aside $ to Yarde. It's ridiculous. Since when is a mandatory fight in Russia worth more than a Vegas megafight on Mexican holday vs the redhypded Mexican cashclencow?
    Are you a liar or just ignorant?

"Kovalev knows there is more money in him fighting Canelo and we know there is more money for Yarde in facing the winner of that fight. So it all makes sense from a financial point of view. It’s a business, we have to make some of these big fights happen."

https://www.boxingscene.com/warren-i...-aside--140597

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

You're an idiot! It's not Canelo's problem that Kovalev has to pay Yarde a step aside fee. It's not Canelo's problem if Kovalev has to pay Bob Arum or ESPN for being allowed to fight on DAZN...
      Canelo offered Kovalev a career high purse. If Kovalev has to pay off people to be able to fight Canelo well that's not Canelo's problem!
      WTF is wrong with idiots like you??!
      Canelo isn't out to be giving out handouts,... He's offering career high purses to fighter's to accept the fight against him!
      Not his problem if they owe other people....

Comment

There are tons of dudes in Nelo's ear right now. It would be embarrassing if Nelo picked Vanes or Rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          There are tons of dudes in Nelo's ear right now. It would be embarrassing if Nelo picked Vanes or Rolls.
          I actually wouldn't mind this. I want Canelo to either fight a real challenge or feast on a couple of bums on that level. He paid his dues.

I'm okay with anything other than GGG 3. Styles just didn't gel for me the first two times.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I actually wouldn't mind this. I want Canelo to either fight a real challenge or feast on a couple of bums on that level. He paid his dues.

I'm okay with anything other than GGG 3. Styles just didn't gel for me the first two times.
            I'm never good with mismatches. They really serve no purpose other than giving that underdog a pay day. Which is good for him. Not so much for us fans.

Under dogs pulling an ''Andy Ruiz'' is very rare and should not be expected.

If a champ wants to stay active, pick a live body. They are out there.

One should never stop chasing greatness.

A 3rd fight is entirely unnecessary. Nelo out boxed him and out Mexican'd him. Plus there's no glory in beating up the elderly.

Comment

I'm never good with mismatches. They really serve no purpose other than giving that underdog a pay day. Which is good for him. Not so much for us fans.

A 3rd fight is entirely unnecessary. Nelo out boxed him and out Mexican'd him. Plus there's no glory in beating up the elderly.
              The bold: Nice comment there.

Would you consider Jacobs and GGG live bodies? Fighters must have rest due. Canelo is a veteran. As a fan over the years, he's overachieved. I'm proud to be a fan.

Retiring wouldn't be a bad idea.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-06-2019, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Its hilarious to me that the author of this thread like countless others is trying to find any way to spin it that canelos a pssy for offering Kovalev several mil & theres been no talk of a cw either but surely it would be a 10 lb 2nd day weigh in if there was a clause

I literally lol when I read these posts from ppl like him then this same guys going to be the 1st defending ggg vs some low level t.b.a.(he already did just that when nelo challenged jacobs & despite him calling canelo a weight bully coward who belongs at lhw,this Boxing logic clown still complained about weight despite Jacobs blowing off weigh in & despite it being merely the same exact 2nd day weigh in Jacobs has been doing as IBF champion.)

Theres only charlo & andrade at mw right now who are viable threats in some ppls eyes & hardly any money in it not to mention it would lose DAZN more money either way,& while I'm not against either of those fights,Canelo is yet again taking major risks by challenging Kovalev the most decorated at lhw by far & someone who is consensus looked at as infinitely more dangerous than booboo or charlo.

Its absolutely retárded for anyone who hates canelo to prefer he faces anyone besides Kovalev because kov has much better chance at koing canelo & in a new weightclass where tiny mexicans have never ventured,hell even zurdos bumslaying ass stayed away from Kovalev & barely jumped to lhw.

If zurdo had offered to face Kovalev it would've surely been made as mandatory by wbo because zurdo was WBO beltholder at smw & therefore gets 1st dibs if he wasn't such a cherrypicking pssy
                Last edited by kushking; 07-06-2019, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Give me Canelo vs Lemieux at 168, next. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Its hilarious to me that the author of this thread like countless others is trying to find any way to spin it that canelos a pssy for offering Kovalev several mil & theres been no talk of a cw either but surely it would be a 10 lb 2nd day weigh in if there was a clause

I literally lol when I read these posts from ppl like him then this same guys going to be the 1st defending ggg vs some low level t.b.a.(he already did just that when nelo challenged jacobs & despite him calling canelo a weight bully coward who belongs at lhw,this Boxing logic clown still complained about weight despite Jacobs blowing off weigh in & despite it being merely the same exact 2nd day weigh in Jacobs has been doing as IBF champion.)

Theres only charlo & andrade at mw right now who are viable threats in some ppls eyes & hardly any money in it not to mention it would lose DAZN more money either way,& while I'm not against either of those fights,Canelo is yet again taking major risks by challenging Kovalev the most decorated at lhw by far & someone who is consensus looked at as infinitely more dangerous than booboo or charlo.

Its absolutely retárded for anyone who hates canelo to prefer he faces anyone besides Kovalev because kov has much better chance at koing canelo & in a new weightclass where tiny mexicans have never ventured,hell even zurdos bumslaying ass stayed away from Kovalev & barely jumped to lhw.

If zurdo had offered to face Kovalev it would've surely been made as mandatory by wbo because zurdo was WBO beltholder at smw & therefore gets 1st dibs if he wasn't such a cherrypicking pssy

good post !

not disagreeing with anything you said, but I want Andrade and then Charlo

then 160 is done and dusted..... on to 168, and Callum Smith

I don't like division hopping

Comment

Working...
                    X