No announcement yet.

chavez vs mayweather:a prelude to mayweather vs mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chavez vs mayweather:a prelude to mayweather vs mosley

i see a similar event playing out this May when shane mosley chases down and out works a pot shotting slick mayweather.
    floyd will have his moments but he will not be able to pot shot a still very active and good shane mosley to a victory.
    in fact i think when shane lands some flush shots the same will happen to floyd which happened to his uncle against chavez...watch the first chavez fight and you will see roger doing well early, moving and scoring as chavez chases him down....

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
    i see a similar event playing out this May when shane mosley chases down and out works a pot shotting slick mayweather.
    floyd will have his moments but he will not be able to pot shot a still very active and good shane mosley to a victory.
    in fact i think when shane lands some flush shots the same will happen to floyd which happened to his uncle against chavez...watch the first chavez fight and you will see roger doing well early, moving and scoring as chavez chases him down....
    What? I saw the fight several times. Roger and Floyd are totally different boxers. Floyd has defense and picks his shots. Roger was all offense with minimum defense.

Comment

You are watching a old a** fight.Fighters do learn from there experiences you know.Just look at Floyd fight with Phillip Ndou.Ndou put alot of pressure on Floyd and Floyd picked him apart and stopped him.Phillip Ndou could barely hit Floyd clean or at all and Phillip Ndou was a hard puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
        You are watching a old a** fight.Fighters do learn from there experiences you know.Just look at Floyd fight with Phillip Ndou.Ndou put alot of pressure on Floyd and Floyd picked him apart and stopped him.Phillip Ndou could barely hit Floyd clean or at all and Phillip Ndou was a hard puncher.
        i just see the same type of fight played out.
        after roger got caught with some bombs he started moving away on the defensive, finally chavez got to him.

Comment

Everything will happened in this fight, Mosley could KO floyd If he could break Floyd Defense.

Comment

Working...
          X