Zelenoff Punks Hillbilly On the PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!! april 11 video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelenoff Punks Hillbilly On the PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!! april 11 video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0VaCGAUfR0

that was pointless and see ur still soutin ni**a allthe time thats losing u a lot of respect m8

Comment

That was rubbish. You didn't say anything original.

Comment

Lay off the N Word, bad video Z. Keep to the good talk.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          Lay off the N Word, bad video Z. Keep to the good talk.
          RD tell me he didnt say it again?

White Joke you are white bruv! It aint cool for you to be talking like a brother
          i've had patience with you cuz i know ur a red neck inbred muthafuker who thinks its still cool to walk and talk like ur a brother..

You meant to be a pro boxer boxing is meant to teach you respect and honour but your thicker then Vannesa Feltz thighs

Carry on and you think Nolan was bad and Kats and all those other peeps u upset i'll be on ur case like fly's round **** mate like VD on a Thai prossie

Theres already reasons to have ur ass banned already
          Think before you open that gormless ****** toilet mouth off yours...

You want us to respect you and not take u for some big fukin fairy Joke
          then show us some back...

Comment

why do u fools get offended when I say *****a???? im not saying it to offend black ppl wtf???? how many times should I say this..... im saying "*****a"" not Nigggerrrrrr aND I have alot of black friends all my trainers are black..... im obviously not a racist i say it cause it just comes out im use to talking like that and it shouldnt bother U

Comment

Charlie you know I'm whiter than rice man, I would never use the N word.

I'm trying to a be friend to you be pointing out your over use of the word cos it pisses off other guys, good guys like Gully.

All I'm trying to do is give you friendly advice, using the N word can only lead to more haters and less fans. It's not about how you say it around your friends its about your image as a Pro boxer now that you have fans and your known on the internet.

It's up to my man but you need to make the right choices in order to gain respect and boxing is all about respect, you have Pro licence dude, I wish I had one, if you were on ESPN or HBO etc. I would hope you wouldn't use the word, hell the the media would be bringing up your old videos and ruin you.

Lets see you stay on side with Z train and smash Hillbilly ***** without smashing your own fans.
              Last edited by The RealDeal; 04-12-2009, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                why do u fools get offended when I say *****a???? im not saying it to offend black ppl wtf???? how many times should I say this..... im saying "*****a"" not Nigggerrrrrr aND I have alot of black friends all my trainers are black..... im obviously not a racist i say it cause it just comes out im use to talking like that and it shouldnt bother U
                It's still the same word you ****ing ****. You clearly don't understand the history of that term.

Comment

ye but how is it offensive ??? especially if Your not black?? I mean i dont say it too insult Ppl I say it as a meaning of Homie... like u feel me homie?? same thing..... I dont understand whats so offensive and its freedom of speech In all reality I can say what ever words I want and i dont meaningly say it, It just comes out

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                    ye but how is it offensive ??? especially if Your not black?? I mean i dont say it too insult Ppl I say it as a meaning of Homie... like u feel me homie?? same thing..... I dont understand whats so offensive and its freedom of speech In all reality I can say what ever words I want and i dont meaningly say it, It just comes out

It's like this Charlie, you live in a place where its a commonly used word amongst friends, where you grew up has it spouted out all over rap records and the school yard, you grew up with that and I can understand how its acceptable around you and your homies.

But on here your addressing the world, people from all over the world are on Boxing scene, ESB, Box Rec and Youtube.

So you got to understand that your not talking to your own group of friends and other folk can get offended.

Now its doesn't bother me what you say but it bothers other people and that can make them become haters.

It's about your image as a Pro boxer dude.

It's not about you personally or your personality cos we know thats how you talk.

Comment

Working...
                    X