Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Alvarez beats Austin Trout.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why all the ifs? 41 have tried 41 have failed. War Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      why all the ifs? 41 have tried 41 have failed. War Canelo!
      Austint Trout is the real deal. He beat Cotto handily and convincingly, and Cotto can still fight. He beat Delvin easily, who was also Top 10 at 154 when that fight happened. He's a quick southpaw, with fast hands, and a solid jab. He throws more jabs, and has a better opponent connect % than any fighter at 154.

This will BY FAR be Canelo's biggest test and his biggest threat at the weight. It's the biggest fight there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        If it is a CLEAN and Impressive Win then that makes the fight Huge...not sure about a "SUPER FIGHT"

When I say clean I am talking Controversial Free, not some type of BS Robbery Oscar De La Hoya vs Felix Sturm BS Decision just to make sure that the Canelo vs Mayweather happens in September which I could really see happening

but at the same time if Trout schools Canelo then that makes Mayweather vs Trout a big fight as well because you would be talking about a fighter that would be coming off of wins over Cotto and Canelo then September you could come back with Mayweather vs Trout and Canelo vs Cotto type of Card in September, Canelo is very young so even if he was to lose to Trout you would still have plenty of time to build him back up
        this is comin from a mayweather fan for some reason I don't see mayweather risking his 0 against trout in all due honest respect

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post

this is comin from a mayweather fan for some reason I don't see mayweather risking his 0 against trout in all due honest respect
          It'd be hard for Floyd not to fight Trout though, if he beats Cotto and than Alvarez.

Comment

Its a good win. Trout is certainly a top 3 fighter at 154. I wish the top guys at 154 would fight each other so we know who the real top guys are. Kinda weird that the top 3 guys have basically never faced a real 154 fighter to be ranked where they are. Floyd and Trout are there because of Cotto and Canelo is somehow there because he beat up on old WWs and JWWs

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              if if if if.......................

always if with canelo.

Yes, I just hope they don't rob Trout if that's the case.This has to be a non-controversial win.

Comment

it would be a nice win...but it won't elevate floyd vs canelo into the same realm of hype that was floyd vs pac (2009-2010)

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  It'd be hard for Floyd not to fight Trout though, if he beats Cotto and than Alvarez.
                  Floyd gonna have to fight the winner,Which will be canelo

Comment

Wouldn't be a super fight. Super fights are like Pacquaio-Mayweather, Ali-Frazier, Oscar-Mayweather, Tyson-Holyfield in 91 had it happened.

Canelo's not popular enough in the mainstream but if he beat Trout in impressive fashion a fight with him and Mayweather would be a very big fight.

Comment

If Canelo does beat Trout and I think Canelo will. No wonder if Top Rank will go head to head with Pac vs Marquez 5 or Martinez vs Chavez Jr 2 on the same date in sept 14?

Comment

Working...
                      X