Who is higher on the ATG list,Wladamir and Vitali combined or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K bros > Hopkins.

Comment

lol yes the Top 3 Middleweight of the Last 50 Years isn't greater than the Klitschko brothers. ..... To go along with the record achievements and successes of the last seven years beyond 160. Nice one.

Comment

Both Klitschkos individually, because they defeat all of Hopkins opponents (as well as Hopkins himself), but none of Hopkin's opponents could beat either Klitschko.

Comment

lol pick one of Hopkins top 5 wins and its better then anything the klitchsckos could even dream of accomplishing.

Like Hopkins said, "I went from middleweight and jumped an entire division(167) all the way up to 175 and beat their champ. How gangster is that?" lol

Even the wins Hopkins get crapped on for since they were smaller but the biggest money fights. Oscar or Winky at catch weights or even 160lb Trinidad are still better then anything they've ever done since they fight out of shape but still smaller and less skilled bums all the time. Hell even Pavlik and Pascal alone > the klitschkos best win lmao!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

after just one page they said this thread was a fail ...if enough agree to feed it then dudes will buy it....dudes say I'm bias towards B.Hop becasue he's my all-time fav...but what are the dudes who absolutely hates his guts?!? of course those mother****ers gonna say what someone says about a person they hate

now thats clear...Hopkins all day....no boxing fan needs to be told why...you should already know

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              after just one page they said this thread was a fail ...if enough agree to feed it then dudes will buy it....dudes say I'm bias towards B.Hop becasue he's my all-time fav...but what are the dudes who absolutely hates his guts?!? of course those mother****ers gonna say what someone says about a person they hate

now thats clear...Hopkins all day....no boxing fan needs to be told why...you should already know
              Mr. Philadel

Stopped reading

Comment

DEM POLL RESULTS!

NSB just slides deeper and deeper into the shitpipes with every passing day.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Mr. Philadel

Stopped reading

Comment

The Klitschko bros are actually winning. Man this site has gone to crap

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                      Both Klitschkos individually, because they defeat all of Hopkins opponents (as well as Hopkins himself), but none of Hopkin's opponents could beat either Klitschko.
                      This has got to be the dumbest answer i've ever read. Guess that makes them better then Duran, SRL, Hagler, etc, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X