No announcement yet.

The Hypocrisy of Sergio Martinez fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hypocrisy of Sergio Martinez fans

Martinez Apologists like to downplay GGG and Chavez jr Resumes but let's take a look at the ''great'' fighters Martinez has fought for the MAJORITY of his career

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...human_id=14429

Pavlik and Williams > better than anyone Chavez Jr. and Golovkin have fought. We know his resume. Doesn't change the fact he beats Golovkin if that fight is made.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Pavlik and Williams > better than anyone Chavez Jr. and Golovkin have fought. We know his resume. Doesn't change the fact he beats Golovkin if that fight is made.
      that's not what i'm getting at.......

martinez apologist like yourself claim GGG and Jr fight ''bums'' but let's compare a 30 year old GGG's resume vs a 30 year old martinez resume

or a 26 year old chavez jr resume to a 34 year old sergio martinez resume...

Comment

Who cares, Martinez beat a P4P fighter, other titlist, and the lineal champ

GGG will be the next MW champ

TS is a Martinez hater

Comment

it wasn't til the year 09 till this cherry picker finally fought someone half decent and got a draw

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post

martinez apologist like yourself claim GGG and Jr fight ''bums'' but let's compare a 30 year old GGG's resume vs a 30 year old martinez resume

Jr and GGG have had oppurtunites presented to them at a far younger age than Martinez did. Sergio also had a late start to the sport, as did Chavez Jr., but his name opened doors from the beginning and GGG has one of the most extensive amatuer backgrounds in the sport. And I'm pretty sure I haven't claimed either of them fight bums, I just don't see how you can claim Sergio is "ducking" GGG when his best MW win is Proksa. Chavez Jr. got that fight because of his name, we know that.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post

hahahaahah

Comment

"Cherry picking" because Martinez was in a position to Cherry pick

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Jr and GGG have had oppurtunites presented to them at a far younger age than Martinez did. Sergio also had a late start to the sport, as did Chavez Jr., but his name opened doors from the beginning and GGG has one of the most extensive amatuer backgrounds in the sport. And I'm pretty sure I haven't claimed either of them fight bums, I just don't see how you can claim Sergio is "ducking" GGG when his best MW win is Proksa. Chavez Jr. got that fight because of his name, we know that.
                  spot on, agree,good post, cosign, and end thread

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel;12941060[COLOR="Red"
                    ]Jr and GGG have had oppurtunites presented to them at a far younger age than Martinez did.[/COLOR] Sergio also had a late start to the sport, as did Chavez Jr., but his name opened doors from the beginning and GGG has one of the most extensive amatuer backgrounds in the sport. And I'm pretty sure I haven't claimed either of them fight bums, I just don't see how you can claim Sergio is "ducking" GGG when his best MW win is Proksa. Chavez Jr. got that fight because of his name, we know that.
                    and you base this on????????? no one told him to hide out in Spain and fight part time matadors for several years

Comment

Working...
                    X