No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    Studio Master Sound, an audio company out to compete with dre's.
    Thanks Unc! So, does that mean 50 is out of the boxing bidness??

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      first off, name 25 fights you'd rather see than may-pac.

secondly, what meth head is overweight??
      1. I said I could probably, so give me some time and I'll come up with as many fights that I would rather watch, based on entertainment value.

2. Don't be a dip****, you get the analogy. The fight has lost it's luster. Do you understand now?

Are you telling me that after, what, 3 years, the fight is as meaningful and significant as it was when the idea was first brought about?

Is there not any fight that you would rather see right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
        Hell naw he been patiently waiting for a boxer to exploit on. If any boxer trys to stop him they get rolled on, He feels like he been trying to get his promotional company off the ground for so long. if you thinking he will fucking quit your so wrong.
        Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 10-31-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
          Epic failure, he was banking on floyd but you know floyd he doesn't want none of it, not if it means fighting that someone addicted to A SIDE MEFF that makes bullet bounces off his body.

Comment

Mayweather's going to give Pac chump change by the time Bob and Pac are ready to a fight and no I don't mean "fight" in a court room...

Like I have said many times, Bob will allow Pac to fight Mayweather in Pac's very last fight. Hey it's Pac's problem now, especially since he resigned with Bob. He should of forced Bob to take the 50-50 offer when he had the chance.

Comment

I dont think One Pac Marquez article has dah this much attention lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                1. I said I could probably, so give me some time and I'll come up with as many fights that I would rather watch, based on entertainment value.

2. Don't be a dip****, you get the analogy. The fight has lost it's luster. Do you understand now?

Are you telling me that after, what, 3 years, the fight is as meaningful and significant as it was when the idea was first brought about?

Is there not any fight that you would rather see right now?

so lemme get this straight... you admit there was no truth to your overweight meth addict statement?!?!

on another note, may-pac never interested me, i want may-martinez

Comment

WOW looks who's back, LOL

This is your time Mayweather !! Show em how to whup a declined Pacquiao !!

You can do it mang !!! Grab yer n*ts and step into the water !!!

The water is easy, LOL

Comment

Have to admit. Sounds like Floyd doesn't want the fight. I blame it on both fighters at this point but the cause behind it as always was Bob Arum Aka BARZINI (all along).
                    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 10-31-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      But didn't u jut said Manny picked Bradley for a rematch? Now that I corrected u, u wanna go and say the PAC and Marquez 4 was Already agreed on after the Bradley fight? Hahaha make up your mind!! See this is what happen when u lie to cover another lie. U get caught slippin' lol.
                      Manny did say he wanted Bradley but Bradley doesnt bring anything to the table. You said Manny was calling out Floyd. I agree with you he was calling out Floyd. But Mannys already has a fight on the books. They just had the press conference and Marquez was sitting next to him.
                      I believe what I believe and your not gonna sell me on the BS you believe. Floyd made a legit offer and Mannys team pulled out. If and when Mannys team makes a legit offer and Floyd pulls out maybe ill think differently. If Floyd wouldve pulled out of a 50/50 split in 09 you guys would never let that go. Yet you gloss over it when its Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X