No announcement yet.

Best rivalry fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best rivalry fights?

Post some of your favourite rivalry fights. Preferably with vids. I'm thinking about Mexico vs. Puerto Rico, US vs. UK etc.

Eubank vs Benn I.
    Sanchez vs Gomez, despite being one sided I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Benn vs McLellan.
    Gomez vs Pintor.
    Morales vs Pacquiao I.

Comment

Without a shadow of a doubt my favourite Rivalry - Two very different Brits

The Dark Destroyer Nigel Benn vs Simply The Best Chris Eubank!

Comment

After Benn vs Bank i would suggest

Barrera vs Morales - Pure passion, Hate and Brilliance! Love these guys and its only a pitty Marquez wasnt envolved more, his bout with MAB is an unsung CLASSIC!

Ali vs Frazier, Fight of the Century and the Thrilla in Mannilla - Nuff Said!

And as a huge Cotto fan i Loved how deep the hate went between Margarito and Miguel, the whole story was great, revenge was exacted and order restored

Comment

3 underrated trilogies

Joel Casamayor vs Diego Corrales
          Clinton Woods vs Glen Johnson
          Isreal Vasquez vs Oscar Larios

Comment

It's been said already...but what the hell...

Nigel Benn vs. Chris Eubank

Never in history have two guys been so different and had such a legit rivalry. Imagine if Benn had not lost a point in the 2nd fight. We'd have had a winner takes all trilogy (bearing in mind Don King would have let them fight or if Benn would have been given the win).

Nigel Benn...a one and only. I miss his kind...

Comment

As far as action fights Izzy vs Raffy 1, 2 and in particular 3 while not so much 4 stand out for me, but being less well known and smaller guys with far less "hate" between them hurts them as far as greatest rivalries go....

Comment

Suger Ray vs Lamota, although mostly one sided as far as winning rounds the fights were tuff and epic because no one else really wanted to fight either one of these men.

A great combat was......Pep vs Sadler! These were very tuff for Willie because of Sandys size and stength. Pep is the greatest pure boxer ever in my book but Sadler had all the attributes you'd want in a fighter, very difficult talents to deal with. Ray.

Ali vs Frazier ofcourse!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  Suger Ray vs Lamota, although mostly one sided as far as winning rounds the fights were tuff and epic because no one else really wanted to fight either one of these men.

A great combat was......Pep vs Sadler! These were very tuff for Willie because of Sandys size and stength. Pep is the greatest pure boxer ever in my book but Sadler had all the attributes you'd want in a fighter, very difficult talents to deal with. Ray.

Ali vs Frazier ofcourse!
                  As Jake LaMotta once said, you don't have 6 fights unless they were close.

Apparently there was maybe 2 decisions that could have gone either way and Robinson got the nod.

Comment

Ross-McLarnin

There are probably many to choose from with the fighters from the "black murderer's row" against one another.

Greb-Tunney if nobody has mentioned it.

Comment

Working...
                    X