Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Updates on Talks To Fight Ortiz, Joshua, Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though Wilder is not attending AJ fight, I think Finkle attending with John Skipper is VERY IMPORTANT and a Positive Sign that this fight will get made hopefully sooner than we think!

Comment

They’re making it sound as if the fight might actually happen... dare I get hopeful?

What’s the betting ruiz beats Joshua now 😂

Comment

All the big fights Wilder missed out on over the years Finkel has been in charge of , Hearn wasn't about when Wilder was ducking Klitschko, Haye etc even Charles Martin for the IBF belt should have been an easy fight to make as both PBC.

Finkel needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Even though Wilder is not attending AJ fight, I think Finkle attending with John Skipper is VERY IMPORTANT and a Positive Sign that this fight will get made hopefully sooner than we think!
          No it won't. Finkel already met with John Skipper before and what happened? Absolutely nothing.

Comment

“In the next two weeks everything will be done, it will be said publicly what we’re doing and I believe the UK fans will also be happy.

Fury this winter and AJ next year would be my bet.

Nah .. Finkel spouting bullshit again would be my bet. I'm feeling kind of hopeful that I could be wrong about that though.

Comment

'..(Joshua) didn’t come to Deontay’s fight (against Breazeale), he was in New York or around here, so there’s no reason (Wilder) to...'

Joshua had/has a fight 12 days after Wilder was in the ring, so if showing up for Wilder's bout didn't fit into his final prep, fair enough methinks.

But Wilder has no upcoming fight now, so 'he didn't, so we won't' rings hollow when they need to be doing everything they can to be hyping this fight up - get Wilder in the ring with Joshua after the fight and get them to start handbagging each other - c'mon Shelly, do your job.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
                Nah, theres too many variables in a championship fight to start nit picking on little decisions like that, i mean imho if the doc wants to check, he should be allowed to at any time in the fight... Same issue but differing scenario with the Wilder Fury fight, the 12th rnd KD i would've accepted the count if it ended half a second either way, it's just the way it goes...

Wilder needs to step up and stop fighting bums
                That's fair.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
                  Why is Ortiz a back up plan??? What has he done?? He is awful... Couldn't even dent Hammer FFS and turned down $7m against AJ for this rematch!!?? hello alarm bells????

Expect a Wilder Ko within 6 rds this time

Awfuly weak looking move by Wilder, at a time he should be flying, he's scraping the barrel again

Why can't he just believe in himself

sad times
                  Most think Ortiz is the 4th best HW including me.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
                    I thought Dazn wanted a 3 fight deal? Brazealle and 2 Joshua fights?
                    I think they offered him that and a 4 fight deal as another option. Now that he's a free agent, he can shop around for the best fight/deal. AJ won't give him 50/50? Ok, he'll just fight Fury. Showtime said they'll pay me this amount for an Ortiz rematch. How much are you willing to offer me, DAZN?

Comment

I'm down for round 2!

1. Fury
                      2. AJ
                      2A. Wilder
                      4. Ortiz (At least for this year and maybe next)

I like the prospects better than the rest...Which are Eastern Euro's or Britz.

DAMN American HW boxing went down hill
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-24-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X