• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i watched Clash Of The Titans last night

what a ****ty ass movie...stoned and drunk and i STILL wasnt entertained

4 out 10

Comment

• "Book Of Eli"

Thought it was an incredible movie like most of Denzel's to me it was up there with John Q which I thought was great. I loved the action scenes the dialog was great and over all I thought this movie was the best movie I have seen in a very long time.

Rocco Rating 8.5 out of 10

Comment

• watched The Grand Master -Ip Man

this was the story of Bruce Lee's master...some of the best action sequences i've seen...a bit too much talking but the battles were epic

i give this movie an 8 out 10

Comment

• I'm a Big Horror Buff, so here's one to check out...

Really ill flick by John Carpenter (Halloween, The Thing). I actually saw this in the theaters and at the time really freaked me out. The story is about a Private Investigator who's hired by a firm to search for their missing Publisher who's the country's best Horror Novelist (selling more than Stephen King as the movie explains cleverly) and has rabid fans waiting for his new release. Once the investigator begins his search, the struggle between reality and fiction begin to intertwine as he begins questioning his own sanity.

Comment

• Strange Days (1995) (sci-fi / thriller)

Directed by Kathryn Bigelow, written by James Cameron and starring Ralph Fiennes.....need I say more?

8/10

Thirst / Bakjwi (2009) (horror / drama)

Korean film about vampires made by the guy who did 'Oldboy'. A refreshing alternate to the slightly cheesy and romantic portrayals of vampires we've had to endure recently, and actually I'd say it's ahead of 'Let The Right One In' (another film worth watching) as the best vampire flick of the last few years.

7/10

Zodiac (2007) (thriller / mystery)

Long, thoughtful and compelling film by Fincher based around the true case of the 'Zodiac Killer' and one cartoonist-turned-novelist's obsession with catching him.

8/10

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) (western / drama)

One of the best shot films Hollywood has produced in modern times. It's quite long - long enough that some find it to drag on a bit - but personally I found it completely absorbing from beginning to end. Casey Affleck, Brad Pitt and Sam Rockwell amongst others put in excellent performances and each character's path is captivating.

9/10

Animal Factory (2000) (crime / drama)

Prison drama starring Edward Furlong, Willen Dafoe and Mickey Rourke (who plays a drag queen) directed by Steve Buscemi. One of the better prison dramas I've ever watched.

7/10

In Bruges (2008) (crime / drama / comedy)

Funny, clever and nicely shot. Colin Farrell is hilarious as the assassin version of Father Dougal and Brendan Gleeson is as subtle and understated as ever.

8/10

Comment

• Just finished "Dinner for Schmucks" Movie was very slow to start off and only about 25 minutes of a 2 hour film showed the dinner part of the movie the rest was all build up for it. I didnt laugh out loud once, smiled a couple of times but wasnt anything all that great imo. Looked more funny on previews. Good performance by Steve Carrell I'll say that much.

Rocco Rating 6.5 out of 10

Comment

• Just finished "Death Proof" Directed by Quinten Tarintino and starring Kurt Russel.

Good movie when action was going on especially the last 30 minutes, alot of dull moments though where just hot women are talking (98% vulgar language) and then some good action sequences which will keep you watching and wanting more. I thought it was good but need more action less talking.

Rocco Rating 7 out of 10

Comment

• The Adjustment Bureau = 10/10

Saw it two days ago at special screening in Hollywood and even thought it wont be coming until 2011, this movie is worth every single second of it.

Its one of the few movies i've ever rated 10/10

and I'm a Film Studies major, I watch to many movies, trust me.

Last edited by SonOfCuba; 08-07-2010, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Brazilian Bang

9.6/10

Great asses, beautiful women. If that's what you like, check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post
                      Brazilian Bang

9.6/10

Great asses, beautiful women. If that's what you like, check it out.
                      LOL this ****ing dumb mother****er posts a **** video in this thread?

Hey ***** go respond to my thread I made about your punk ass.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X