Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sperry breaks hand while training (fcfighter.com)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sperry breaks hand while training (fcfighter.com)

Eduardo Alonso fcfighter.com

Brazilian Top Team member and PRIDE veteran Mario Sperry broke his hand during a Muay Thai training session last week. "The Zen Machine" had, in fact, broken his hand during his fight against Andrei Kopylov at PRIDE 22 but didn't notice it. Despite the pain he was feeling, Mario kept training and was unaware of the fact he had a broken hand, but after a hardcore Muay Thai training session, the pain was enormous prompting the Jiu-Jitsu legend to get x-rays which revealed the broken hand. Mario Sperry is now limited to light training and expects to be better in about a month or so, he will, however, continue to train his teammates and is going to Curitiba in the following days to attend at MECA 7.

Wow. How do you have a broken hand and not know it?

Comment

Because he is like Zen and feels no pain.

Comment

IŽm with Sperry I broke my wrist before and took me acouple days to realise it was broken , it was when i woke up and couldnŽt move it without huge pain i decided to check it out

Comment

**** that **** sux ass!

But how do u not feel it? **** the Zen BS, he ain't no ****in Kuntakente! LOL

Comment

[quote:279b0665a3="wondermut"]Wow. How do you have a broken hand and not know it?[/quote:279b0665a3]

i broke my leg and didnt know it!

Comment

My skull is cracked in two pieces andI just noticed when my mom asked my whi my white t-shirt was all red...

Comment

pooh!

Comment

sucks to see Mario hurt.

Comment

Working...
                  X