No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DaVarryl Williamson is Prepared To Battle Hughie Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DaVarryl Williamson is Prepared To Battle Hughie Fury

I'm here, I'm ready and I want to continue my career. Let the naysayers say what they want, but I know what I can do, will do and want to do.

I've read where Peter Fury has challenged Tony Thompson on behalf of Hughie Fury. I'd be surprised to see Tony take a step backwards after consecutive KOs of David Price, but if Peter is truly serious about substantially stepping up the level of competition for his young charge, I'm here to announce that I will happily take that fight on September 28th if it is a true, bona fide offer and not some ridiculous 6-8 round "show" fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Damn DaVarryl is still fighting? That skinny green eyed fool put me to sleep in the amateurs, He can crack with that right hand, i remember after the fight throwing up in the bathroom half the night because i had a concussion.
    I am old and when we fought he was older than me so he must be around 50 now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
      Damn DaVarryl is still fighting? That skinny green eyed fool put me to sleep in the amateurs, He can crack with that right hand, i remember after the fight throwing up in the bathroom half the night because i had a concussion.
      I am old and when we fought he was older than me so he must be around 50 now. lol
      Congrats on being able to fight at that level, I bet you have some stories to tell???
      Greets,
      R

Comment

Wondering why any fighter would sign with Don King, especially within the past several years.

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
          Congrats on being able to fight at that level, I bet you have some stories to tell???
          Greets,
          R
          No not really, i was not a top flight amateur i got lucky in 1995 and won some matches and went to the U.S Olympic festival in Colorado Springs where DaVarryl promptly put an end to my dreams of being a champion boxer. lol

Comment

Williamson is still fighting?

Comment

Even if Fury is serious about the fast tracking then Williamson would be a smarter next move than Thompson. It's fast but not too fast.

Comment

Glass chin Williamson is washed up 5 times over. Even if they had a time machine, it couldn't make him significant.

Comment

45 i think

Comment

No not really, i was not a top flight amateur i got lucky in 1995 and won some matches and went to the U.S Olympic festival in Colorado Springs where DaVarryl promptly put an end to my dreams of being a champion boxer. lol
                    Sorry to hear you got concussed & had your dreams shattered but at least it was by a name fighter. That's more then most of us can say...

Comment

Working...
                    X