Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd ruin Ricky Hatton's life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd earned Ricky Hatton enough money to snort 3 ounces of blow a day for the next 20 years.

Id say that is pretty much the opposite of ruining his life.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Floyd earned Ricky Hatton enough money to snort 3 ounces of blow a day for the next 20 years.

Id say that is pretty much the opposite of ruining his life.
      While I'm no robot and can appreciate your good humor friend, I must point out that the coke habit Ricky incorporated into his career after that fight is what ruined him.

Comment

floyd mayweather jr.'s repugnant fan base once again shows why they are the worst fan base in the history of the sport.

killing people over floyd and making threads about ruining people's lives.

smdh....

repugnant human beings.

**** thread btw & everybody with a brain knows it was the pacquiao fight that sent hatton in a downward spiral.

Comment

He was done after Floyd. Pac just nearly killed him.

I knew it was bad when he had his interim fight and Paulie made him go butter legs with a jab. Come on, he has almost no power and it's not even a power punch that shakes you? Chin was gone... had no chance against a big name opponent after.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            Floyd and Pac didn't do shit. Ricky Hatton ruined himself. He knew that binge drinking and eating would take its toll and he kept on doing it. Only when he realized that he should've been in shape his entire career it was already too late.
            Agree. Ricky ruined his own career/life - not PBF not MP not any one else.

Comment

Working...
            X