No announcement yet.

Apple Co-Founder: "I wish my iphone did everything Android does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Today I went to buy a new phone..I been using a sh**** one for the last two years..I never cared about it to be honest..I thought it was time to upgrade..today I had the choice between the I phone and the new Samsung Galaxy..I choose the Samsung..some say I phone is better but to me who doesn't know much about phones they look the same.
    what samsung did you get and where did you get it from?

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
      what samsung did you get and where did you get it from?
      Samsung Galaxy S II..from the vodafone store.

Comment

To be honest with you I don't know what to do with this thing ..I have a 40$ mobile phone which I used for the last two years..friends talked me into getting a new one

Comment

TBH with you man, if it wasn't for people wanting the newest, hottest **** out there at all time, the Galaxy S II would reign supreme for a looooooooooooong time. That phone is LEGIT, son.

You're going to be more than satisfied for quite some time. The great thing is that since the SII is equipped with a bad as* cpu, it wont be left behind anytime in the near future. It's almost future proof at this point.

Comment

TBH with you man, if it wasn't for people wanting the newest, hottest **** out there at all time, the Galaxy S II would reign supreme for a looooooooooooong time. That phone is LEGIT, son.

You're going to be more than satisfied for quite some time. The great thing is that since the SII is equipped with a bad as* cpu, it wont be left behind anytime in the near future. It's almost future proof at this point.
            Ok thanks for the input..It's a nice looking phone..I just need to figure out how it all works.

Comment

what bad things have you heard of the galaxy nexus?

btw, I read that google is going to have an entire new nexus line available thru the play store (just how the galaxy nexus is being sold now) by the time the holidays roll around. unlocked, contract free goodness. some speculate that they will have a different nexus device made by each major manufacturer...i.e, moto nexus, another samsung nexus, LG nexus, HTC nexus, etc.
              its not that i've heard bad things, just that if its your first venture into android get the SIII.

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
              do you mind sharing what bad things you've heard about the nexus? It's a great phone I just purchased it from amazon, should be here on wednesday! for $400 that's a steal!

Rizo can you link me to this Unlimited plan you talk about? I can't find it on tmobiles website.
              the 400 price tag is ace man, especially considering the 799 for an unlocked SIII

as far as the plan goes, i believe its this one, the same im looking at.

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans

Comment

Samsungs are buggy. Always have been. HTC is the way to go IMO. I love sense, but some people don't. My rezound is the best phone I have ever used or tested. Still waiting for 4.0 to get officially released on it, but I could have downloaded it a few months back. Not a huge deal though, because I have sense, and there are others you can download as free apps to power the phone, and those do far more then ICS.

I would say for a while there the rezound was the best phone on the market. Now HTC has some new phones I haven't looked into. I would still say its the top verizon phone. I went to some android forum and a lot of people said the samsung was buggy (like they all are) and they switched to the rezound and loved it. It doesnt get the hype the nexus does for whatever reason, but trust me its a equal challenger and better IMO.

Iphone isnt even in the discussion IMO. From here on its a battle between Samsung and HTC. They both are doing great. I doubt Iphone all of a sudden comes out with groundbreaking technology to hold the share of the market for much longer.

Comment

Bro, the Galaxy s III is out.

Comment

I already have the iPhone 4s

Getting the pebble blue s3 in two weeks

Someone try and help me get out of my iPhone contract

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      I already have the iPhone 4s

Getting the pebble blue s3 in two weeks

Someone try and help me get out of my iPhone contract
                      Who's your provider?

Comment