Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wrong to date a girl because she reminds me of ex-girl friend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong to date a girl because she reminds me of ex-girl friend?

What do you guys think cause it kinda feels wrong in a way. Im not sure id b down with that if a girl told me shes into me because i remind her of her ex bf.

I once went out with a girl because she reminded me of my father.

We've all got problems, mate.

Comment

Yeah it is wrong but you could do worse. You could be dating your cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post

but yeah it doesn't really matter

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
          What do you guys think cause it kinda feels wrong in a way. Im not sure id b down with that if a girl told me shes into me because i remind her of her ex bf.
          Just don't tell her ... and take out any aggression that you feel for your EX with the new girl

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            did you tell her that?

Comment

To answer the original post, I dated girls because they didn't remind me of an ex-girlfriend. Maybe if it's wrong to date them because of similarities it might be equally wrong if you date just because you want a change.

Comment

I once went out with a girl because she reminded me of my father
                must of been very weird on your first kiss.
                Last edited by -jose-; 05-17-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  Just don't tell her ... and take out any aggression that you feel for your EX with the new girl
                  Eh..its not like I really have any aggression towards her. We went our own ways on good terms.
                  Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  did you tell her that?
                  Naa I was wondering what would I tell her if she asked what I like about her lol
                  Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  To answer the original post, I dated girls because they didn't remind me of an ex-girlfriend. Maybe if it's wrong to date them because of similarities it might be equally wrong if you date just because you want a change.
                  Very true mann. Its just that I havnt been able to get over my ex and its been a year and a half since we split. I think about her every day and I dream about her every now and then. I had a dream that she was dating some one else and I woke up feeling like crap. But yea prob wouldnt even be healthy to date a girl because you cant get over an ex.

Comment

Probably think im weird but to tell you guys an exclusive secret...I got a video of a birthday thing I had with family at my house and a few other things that my ex is in. Then I have a video of when her and I went to the zoo and I sometimes watch the videos because I miss her and the way we used to kick it she was really cool and beutiful...

Comment

Working...
                    X