Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao filing a defamation lawsuit directed at Mayweather: B!tch move or classy mov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you not welcome a lawsuit if you think the
    person suing you is really a cheater? It's an opportunity
    to prove yourself in court. What am I missing?

Comment

why those this poll not have an option of voting -

'The thread starter is butt hurt cus his boyfriend is going to court again lol' hahahaha!

i vote classy move

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        i can understand if it was just a few shots here and there , that is the nature of the sport !!!! if i was to call you a steroid user without any proof and potentially mess up you endorsements or sponsorship taking money out of your kids pockets and family pocket what would you do !!!!!!
        I would get in the ring and beat the **** out of you. Not sue you

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
          why those this poll not have an option of voting -

'The thread starter is butt hurt cus his boyfriend is going to court again lol' hahahaha!

i vote classy move
          Dat butthurt

Comment

floyd would rather pay monetary damage rather than fighting pac... am sure pac will drop the suit if floyd will fight him (in the ring)...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              Why would you not welcome a lawsuit if you think the
              person suing you is really a cheater? It's an opportunity
              to prove yourself in court. What am I missing?
              Why not take a simple test and prove it with a negative result and shut Floyd up in the ring like a real fighter would do , he would kill 2 birds with one stone , unless he has something to hide !! , Floyd has never said he was on something he has only hinted he could be , big difference in law , the whole deal was to duck the fight and duck the test .

Manny and Arum used this feeble litigation to duck the fight , its obvious ! Floyd dont even turn up at court because its a joke and it will fizzle away to nothing over time , like Oscars out of court apology , lol the apology that was never an apology lol ,,,, its all bull****

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
                floyd would rather pay monetary damage rather than fighting pac... am sure pac will drop the suit if floyd will fight him (in the ring)...
                no dude he has to go through with the lawsuit cus thats the only way floyd is willing to fight pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Why not take a simple test and prove it with a negative result and shut Floyd up in the ring like a real fighter would do , he would kill 2 birds with one stone , unless he has something to hide !! , Floyd has never said he was on something he has only hinted he could be , big difference in law , the whole deal was to duck the fight and duck the test .

Manny and Arum used this feeble litigation to duck the fight , its obvious ! Floyd dont even turn up at court because its a joke and it will fizzle away to nothing over time , like Oscars out of court apology , lol the apology that was never an apology lol ,,,, its all bull****
                  In America it's the accuser that has the burden of proof not
                  the accused. Innocent until proven guilty. You provide evidence
                  as an accuser and prove the person you're accusing of cheating
                  is guilty. This is basic law even kids know about. How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
                    rappers utilize their platform to fight back and plus their job is to talk

manny is not a talker ... hes a rich boxer trying to improve his
                    talking skills while he is still boxing ...for his political/entertainment career...

right now manny doesn't have the time or energy to clean up his own image...

he is paying lawyers to protect his legacy ...

Floyd Mayweather is boxer just like Pacquiao ...
                    they are in the same industry, the same profession
                    some would say they are colleagues but i would just say sport professionals

if we work in the same office and you accuse me of breaking company policy i would take action against you....

i dont have time to try to win everyone over and make them believe me over you...

manny is doing the right thing legally and ethically
                    he is standing up for himself legally and morally

its only the average mediocre, middle school minded, beavis and butthead fanatic, pac haters that dont see the smear campaign the mayweathers railheaded
                    I MUST say I couldn't have said it better myself. And I have said a LOT about this particular thug attempt to ruin the reputation of a hitherto blameless public figure, and desroy his opportuity for very lucrative endorsements. I suggested when the suit was originally filed that it might cost Mayweather and Co. up to $100 mill in unstated damages. The legal fees he'll have to pay (both sides) will run to about $15-20 mill alone.

This is a big case and there undoubtedly be dozens of witnesses.

Comment

Manny the puppy and his owner Bob Arum may be afraid to fight Floyd in the ring but at least they can fight him outside of the ring, in court! Cowards.

Comment

Working...
                      X