No announcement yet.

Brock is going to beat Carwin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock is going to beat Carwin.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Brock is going to have an easy nights work.

Footwork= Brock > Carwin
    Speed= Brock > Carwin
    Power = Brock > Carwin

Honestly.

Originally posted by K-Yo View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that Brock is going to have an easy nights work.

Footwork= Brock > Carwin
    Speed= Brock > Carwin
    Power = Brock > Carwin

Honestly.
    if you really think brock has better power than carwin then u have not been watching any of there fights carwin has by far the better power

Comment

Originally posted by K-Yo View Post

Footwork= Brock > Carwin
      Speed= Brock > Carwin

Power = Brock > Carwin

Honestly.
      I agree with the first statements. If you meant power as in strength, than yeah. But punching power? Carwin obliterates fools with one punch.

I am going for Brock as well, but I doubt it will be an easy night. I see Brock coming in with a solid game plan. I think it would be interesting if Brock forced Carwin to the second round to see how good his cardio is, considering he's never been out of the first round.

Comment

Hope so. I bet money on this:

Lesnar > Carwin
        Leben > Akiyama
        Lytle > Brown
        Soszynski > Bonnar
        Sotiropoulos > Pellegrino

Comment

Carwin is much better all around. Brock might be a superior wrestler, other than that Carwin has better standup, more power in his strikes, and most likely better submission grappling skills. He also has much more polished boxing skills, hence better footwork. And if we're talking about handspeed, Carwin is superior here as well.

Comment

i say its a pickem fight, we dont know how shane would react to brock's speed and wrestling, we dont know how brock will take shane's punches or if they will land cleanly.

both guys will capitalize on their strengths and certainly will have a gameplan, but once they get hit, its how they take it and how they react to it that will be a determining factor on how this will end.

whoever wins they certainly deserve all the accolades and props. i am just excited for this bout

Comment

i got 500k against 750 k in total bets war carwin.

Comment

Agreed, its just that badass fatal combination of speed & power with his size that I dont think carwin could handle. I'll bet any amount of money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                  Hope so. I bet money on this:

Lesnar > Carwin
                  Leben > Akiyama
                  Lytle > Brown
                  Soszynski > Bonnar
                  Sotiropoulos > Pellegrino
                  Good night for me!

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    Good night for me!
                    indeed 4-1....nice....green k for your picks....

Comment

Working...
                    X