Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's takedowns are harder to stop? GSP or Brock Lesnar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Who's takedowns are harder to stop? GSP or Brock Lesnar?

Two veeeerryy different styles but two similar weapons. Who's takedowns are tougher to stop?
    GSP
    58.82%
    Lesnar
    41.18%

GSP obviously. he keeps you honest with his striking, you never know what hes gonna throw at you, when you try to defend the jabs or kicks he shoots in and takes you down. lesnar has no skills except for his wrestling. but once this guy takes you to the ground its over. with GSP you can survive the fight, get him off of you etc. but lesnar will kill you, dude is so huge unless you are 300 pounds you cant get him off either
    Last edited by Bullrush; 03-28-2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Probably Cheick Kongos

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
        Probably Cheick Kongos
        Good one. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

well.... i might not be able to stop both of them, BUT i will rather get taken down by GSP than the big gorilla.
          Last edited by Pecs; 03-30-2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

The question itself is pretty ... silly. You cant compare these two fighters. GSP seems way more technical, but he is also fighting a complete other weightclass...

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzel View Post
              The question itself is pretty ... silly. You cant compare these two fighters. GSP seems way more technical, but he is also fighting a complete other weightclass...
              Well yeah lol. I meant pound for pound in their respective weight classes. One is technical the other is brute force (though his technical part is underrated imo). Who's are harder to stop?

Comment

P4P it's GSP, he take people down so easily, he mix it up with striking, feints. Brock Lesnar, you know he's gonna take you down, you can't stop it but you know it's coming. Lesnar had trouble taking down blown up Lightheavyweight Couture.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                  P4P it's GSP, he take people down so easily, he mix it up with striking, feints. Brock Lesnar, you know he's gonna take you down, you can't stop it but you know it's coming. Lesnar had trouble taking down blown up Lightheavyweight Couture.
                  I really think Randy could have won that fight if he didn't have such a reach disadvantage. IDK how that fight would look today though with Randy on a steep decline and Lesnar improving.

Comment

I can tell you, when Brock has fought a high lvl wrestler as GSP did with John Fitch and Koscheck.

Comment

Working...
                    X