No announcement yet.

Crime and Punishment, Was O.J Guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crime and Punishment, Was O.J Guilty

Was O.J Guilty ? I have to believe that everything leading up and there after seems to lead to the conclusion the he was in fact guilty .
    Guilty
    80.00%
    Innocent
    5.00%
    Not sure
    15.00%

I think he was guilty but at the same time I think his lawyers proved a resonable doubt. Thats all it takes to be found not guilty so I do not think the verdict was wrong.

Comment

He was guilty. The evidence was iron clad. The problem was the jury.

Comment

I'm white. Therefore he's guilty.

Comment

He's guilty.........

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez
          I'm white. Therefore he's guilty.

because.......um........he's guilty........even tho Im white......if OJ was white he would be guilty...and white

Comment

what the story behind it

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
              what the story behind it
              Nicole Brown Simpson (May 19, 1959 – June 12, 1994) was the ex-wife of American football player O. J. Simpson. Found murdered at her home in Los Angeles, California, along with her friend Ronald Goldman, her death led to one of the most controversial and widely-discussed criminal trials in U.S. history.

The daughter of Juditha and Louis Brown, Simpson (like her older sister) was born in Frankfurt, Germany, but the family moved to Dana Point, California, where she grew up, along with younger sisters Dominque and Tanya and older sister Denise. Attractive and outgoing, Simpson was elected Homecoming Queen at Dana Hills High School. Shortly after graduating from high school, she met her future husband while she was working as a waitress at a night club.

Simpson was married to O. J. Simpson on February 2, 1985, who at that time had retired from professional football. They had two children together, Sydney Brooke Simpson (born October 17, 1985) and Justin Ryan Simpson (born August 6, 1988). The marriage lasted seven years, ending when Nicole divorced him in 1992, citing an "abusive relationship".

On the morning of June 12, 1994, neighbors, alerted by a barking dog, found the badly mutilated bodies of Simpson and her friend, Ronald Goldman, in the enclosed front courtyard of her condo on South Bundy Drive in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles. Both had been brutally hacked and stabbed multiple times, with Simpson's head nearly severed. At the time of the murders, her children were asleep inside the condo.

After her death, O.J. Simpson was arrested and charged with both murders; he was acquitted of these crimes in a subsequent criminal trial. However, in a subsequent civil trial, he was found liable for the deaths of his ex-wife and Goldman and ordered to pay $33,500,000 (USD) to the families of Brown and Goldman. (See O. J. Simpson - Murder of his ex-wife and trial.)

Comment

here's the rest ...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson_murder_case

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
                  Was O.J Guilty ? I have to believe that everything leading up and there after seems to lead to the conclusion the he was in fact guilty .
                  Of course he was guilty; but he had the money for Johnny Cochran...hence, he got off and (generalizing a little) all white people were furious and all black people elated.

The "system" isn't about justice.....it's about money.

Comment

I can't say if he did or didn't. I was not there when it happened However, based on the merits of the case during his subsequent trial, I can definitively conclude that he was not guilty. I will forever remember Johnny Cochran's comment to the jury during his closing argument, "If the glove don't fit, then you must acquit." Classic....

Comment

Working...
                    X