Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DId anyone really enjoy watching pac get iced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DId anyone really enjoy watching pac get iced?

Tons of people post about it and make fun of him, i personally was very upset, and no im not filipino i was actually going for marquez , he seems like a great guy never disrespects people how can you get joy out of it? sure hes not perfect and did some things in his life that most of u would have done if we had that kind of money and fame. I think maybe all the joy and making fun was ment for the pac fans not really for him, i personally felt real bad .

No.Of course not. I've been following his career for a long time and have always been a fan of his.

His fans are some of the most annoying ****s in the sport of boxing but I don't let them cloud my view of Pacquiao.
    Last edited by -PBP-; 03-17-2013, 09:46 PM.

Comment

No, I didn't want to see him get knocked out unconscious

Comment

Hell no, but it's an easy way to piss off Pac-Boy.

Comment

I think most of the enjoyment wasn't Pac getting ko'ed more just the fact the tards can shutup but then you got the haters who won't. It's a never ending cycle no matter what sport it is.

Comment

i can say it was an extraordinary experience that made me feel a little privileged to have witnessed. dunno about enjoyment per se.

Comment

I was shocked and couldn't believe it at first. Even the first kd made me freak out. I felt bad because he just turned his life around then goes on a losing streak and gets KO'ed. And the Pacquiao memes were a bit rude, which wouldn't come up if it was any other fighter except maybe Mayweather. I enjoyed the fight alot until it ended as it was getting good lol. Hopefully he comes back atleast a little bit lmao

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                Tons of people post about it and make fun of him, i personally was very upset, and no im not filipino i was actually going for marquez , he seems like a great guy never disrespects people how can you get joy out of it? sure hes not perfect and did some things in his life that most of u would have done if we had that kind of money and fame. I think maybe all the joy and making fun was ment for the pac fans not really for him, i personally felt real bad .
                No way, I felt bad for him as I'm a pretty big Pac fan. I did feel good for JMM but I thought it was just a matter of time for that to happen because of the ring IQ of JMM. He had progressively gotten better in every single fight with Pac and I should have envisioned a KO but thought he had a decent shot at winning a decision the last time out.

It sucks for Pac to have to take a KO but I do admit, the Pac KO thread is ans was FREAKING AMAZING. Not to take a shot at a man while he is down and out but there is some very creative stuff in that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  Hell no, but it's an easy way to piss off Pac-Boy.
                  Haha...true story

Comment

good responses guys im glad to hear most of u didnt enjoy that.

Comment

Working...
                    X