No announcement yet.

Provodnikov vs Khan @ 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Provodnikov vs Khan @ 140

Provodnikov vs Khan at 140 : who wins that fight?
    Provodnikov by KO
    70.73%
    Provodnikov by decision
    0.00%
    Khan by KO
    12.20%
    Khan by decision
    17.07%

Ruslan by destruction.

Comment

Provodnikov KO's Khan within 3.

Comment

I'm not sure Ruslan lays a glove on Khan. It's like the slowest fighter in the sport against the fastest fighter in the sport.

Ruslan is even slower and more crude than Maidana who did not get a good punch in on Khan until the 8th or 9th round.

Comment

Khan by decision. His movement and handspeed will be the difference. He won't give Provo a chance to plant his feet and sit down on his punches.

Comment

I side with Khan by decision. I'd pick Ruslan by KO @147.

Comment

Ruslan is so slow, Bradley actually fought last night like he had khans brain lol.

Comment

Maidana is far more refined than Provodnikov and hits harder too. Khan outboxes Provodnikov to a wide UD. Obviously he has a punchers chance, but Khan won't stand there and stupidly trade with him like Bradley did.

Khan wins - UD.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                  Maidana is far more refined than Provodnikov and hits harder too. Khan outboxes Provodnikov to a wide UD. Obviously he has a punchers chance, but Khan won't stand there and stupidly trade with him like Bradley did.

Khan wins - UD.
                  Not so sure about that. We are talking about Khan after all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    I'm not sure Ruslan lays a glove on Khan. It's like the slowest fighter in the sport against the fastest fighter in the sport.

Ruslan is even slower and more crude than Maidana who did not get a good punch in on Khan until the 8th or 9th round.
                    Khan was getting caught in his last fight man by that little lightweight fighter. Khan does not have good defense. You should know that by now Weebler.

Comment

Working...
                    X