• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Tate vs gerrie Coetzee
    Renaldo snipes vs gerrie Coetzee

Comment

• Danny Garcia vs Khan and Morales I

Didn't know much of Garcia, watching some of his recent fights. I like the kid, I think he has a lot of room to improve. He'll get better when he faces tougher challenges, it'll bring out the warrior he is.

Comment

• Salvador Sanchez - Azumah Nelson what a fight.

Comment

• James Toney vs Mike McCallum I.. hell of a boxing match.

Comment

• Carlos Salazar vs Antonello Melis
            Good scrap between super flyweights

Sung Jun Kim vs Netrnoi Sor Vorasingh
            Another good fight between little guys. What a body shot.

Comment

• I re watched Willie Nelson vs Yudel Jhonson.
              A few more fights and I think Nelson could be a force to reckon with at 154.

Watched Joel Casamayor vs Roberto Garcia.
              Garcia had his moments but Casamayor was just too much for him. Casamayor was a dirty fighter I wonder how many points he's been deducted over the span of his career.

Comment

• Matthysse and Judah. Lucas beat the breaks off Judah but didn't get the decision. He's a breath of fresh air to boxing. So much more rewarding for the sport than the run, tap, and hold cowards which include Judah, Dawson, Ward, Mayweather, and Gary Russell. Matthysse is all business and doesn't go around flashing gold teeth,expletives, and stupidity in the way other young fighters like bonehead Broner does. If you've missed out on LMatt I suggest watching video on this kid. He's the real McCoy.

Comment

• Magomed Abdusalamov against Victor Bisbal, if you had trouble telling them apart, Magomed was the guy with the harder punch.

Comment

• Harada vs jofre (I)

I had harada winning a close fight
                    Last edited by rsf; 03-16-2013, 05:47 PM. Reason: Wrong name in second comment

Comment

• I have been watching the very Marquez bouts and saw Hearns-Murillo from 1979. Murillo was a tough Ecuadorian who got dropped five times only to get up every time. It was one of the top five most exciting Hearns bouts, just behind Hearns bouts with Hagler,SRL, Roldan, and Delgado.

THe only reason Murillo suffered the loss was the three knockdown rule was in effect. If there was no three KD rule than Murillo would have been the first to take Hearns the distance. Murillo actually got up in the count of four, but due to the rule the contest was stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X