No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry, 25, Passes Away After Battle With Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omar Henry, 25, Passes Away After Battle With Cancer

Omar Henry's wish of living long enough to see his 26th birthday sadly goes unfulfilled. The unbeaten prospect was pronounced dead Friday morning, succumbing to a battle with gall bladder cancer.

Henry (12-0-1, 9KO) was 25 years old at the time of his passing - just one week shy of his birthday - after being hospitalized for nearly three months at the University of Chicago.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by JakeNDaBox; 02-01-2013, 10:43 AM.

Terrible... So so sad. It was only a few days ago he was saying he'd be back in the ring by the end of the year. Nobody should have to face something like that when they're so young. Rest in peace Omar.

Comment

So sad. So young. Damn.

RIP

Comment

Rip..................................

Comment

R.I.P.

Condolences to his loved ones.

Comment

RIP Omar, sad this happened to a young man

Comment

Well,that all happened quickly(or perhaps I've not been following the story close enough.

Pretty sad to see a young guy get struck down in the prime of his life like that.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                Well,that all happened quickly(or perhaps I've not been following the story close enough.

Pretty sad to see a young guy get struck down in the prime of his life like that.
                it hadn't gotten a whole lot of attention on the forums or anything, but he informed fans/followers/friends that he was ill with cancer a few months ago on the social medias.

that said, still a shockingly quick decline.

Comment

WOW, that was so rapid how that cancer got to him. He was keeping his spirits high that he was going to recover. He fought it till the end. RIP and my condolences to his family and friends

Comment

it was actually 7 days shy, because his bday is same as mine... dang man this sucks.. i remember when he was AM Fighter and we would give each other sparring tips via myspace from when I was AM as well.....

this is messed up

RIP Omar

Comment

Working...
                    X