Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mariusz Wach is Suspended For a Year Over Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxing needs cleaning up & tougher testing needs to be brought in. 1 year for taking steriods and allegedly trying to take the padding out 1 of his gloves is not long enough. Alot of boxers only fight twice a year & therefore its hardly a ban.
    Its not like cycling where cheating will win you some races. Cheating in boxing with steriods could result in 1 boxer getting brain damage.

Comment

Just shows you why Peterson keeps on coming.

Comment

Wach got what he deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Chavez Jr tested positive for pot. It's apples and oranges.
          2nd time caught though. 1st wasn't pot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigboots View Post
            boxing needs cleaning up & tougher testing needs to be brought in. 1 year for taking steriods and allegedly trying to take the padding out 1 of his gloves is not long enough. Alot of boxers only fight twice a year & therefore its hardly a ban.
            Its not like cycling where cheating will win you some races. Cheating in boxing with steriods could result in 1 boxer getting brain damage.
            too right a year ain't long enough, it's a joke, the cheating **** should be banned for life.

Comment

this glove incident confuses me...he had the padding taken out of one of his gloves & he was caught. is there an investigation going on like the margarito incident? i know it's not plaster of paris but if his glove was tampered with shouldn't there have been some sort of suspension for that? is this just a rumor or is there fact?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r8VEItNdZE

Thats why he survived this

Comment

Seems we've seen the last of the Wach

Comment

How come the commissions don't suspend the ones over here while we at it? Hmmm I'm guessing they don't want that "racist" label.

For the ones saying....Oh you support Margacheto. You obviously missing the brain cells to know what I'm trying to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X