No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Having a (very good idea), still doesn't make it true. The only boyish opinions around here are those that belong to you acting like you know something, like it's proven when in fact it is not.
    HBO's Max Kellerman asked Martinez if he would consider fighting Manny Pacquiao at a catchweight. Martinez stated emphatically that he would go no lower than 156 pounds and that the fight would be a mismatch in his favor. He also added that Manny is just too small to fight a full-fledged middleweight, let alone the world champion, coming off a stunning knockout victory over one of boxing's top fighters in Paul Williams. More importantly though, Martinez said it would be extremely difficult for him to come down from the middleweight limit of 160 lbs. just to fight Pacquiao.

-Sergio Martinez right after sparking PWill

http://fightnetwork.com/news/8841:ma...in-two-rounds/

Comment

• Question Bush; Can you explain how to throw a lead hook when you're already fighting on the inside? Can you please break that down?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBC middleweight champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez (50-2-2, 28KOs) is still targeting a possible fight with the boxer he considers to be the pound-for-pound best, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Mayweather is the WBA champion at junior middleweight. Martinez would still move down to 154-pounds to make a deal for a Mayweather fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        HBO's Max Kellerman asked Martinez if he would consider fighting Manny Pacquiao at a catchweight. Martinez stated emphatically that he would go no lower than 156 pounds and that the fight would be a mismatch in his favor. He also added that Manny is just too small to fight a full-fledged middleweight, let alone the world champion, coming off a stunning knockout victory over one of boxing's top fighters in Paul Williams. More importantly though, Martinez said it would be extremely difficult for him to come down from the middleweight limit of 160 lbs. just to fight Pacquiao.

-Sergio Martinez right after sparking PWill

http://fightnetwork.com/news/8841:ma...in-two-rounds/
        Good job. But not really.

Comment

Having a (very good idea), still doesn't make it true. The only boyish opinions around here are those that belong to you acting like you know something, like it's proven when in fact it is not.

What I find funny is how you go out of your way to discredit the fight before it happens acting like it's already past. That's boyish & nonsensical. Typical of those who support Floyd. A bunch of what-if's in a very real discussion.

The only facts in this discussion are those I support. Floyd & Martinez are considered 2 of the top 5 fighters in boxing. Both have held titles at 154, 1 currently does. Martinez is willing to meet him there & settle who's better. The fight would actually be more of an advantage to Floyd considering it's Martinez giving up his size. The facts.

You support opinion. (Well Martinez will be drained). Why?? Well because the gambler says so. Floyd will win easily. Why?? Because the gambler says so.

I suggest you lose your righteous gettup son. Cause your opinion based opinion is weak & amateur.
          My opinion on boxing makes me lots of money~ so I will stick with what works.

Sorry that you can't handle an obvious conclusion by someone who is right about boxing far more often than you.

If the fight happens at 154 I see future and you aren't in it~ do I know the future not really I just know the likely outcomes.

I guess that post stung since it sent you ranting and raving, once again just the actions of a boy. I am glad some hypocrite who I have zero respect for when it comes to talking boxing doesn't like how I feel, makes me feel like I am exactly on the right track~

Comment

Martinez is willing to meet him there & settle who's better. The fight would actually be more of an advantage to Floyd considering it's Martinez giving up his size. The facts.
            Martinez draining himself is counter-balanced by the fact that he would be at least 16-17 lbs bigger than Floyd on fight night. If he can make 154 easily then he has all the physical advantages except for speed and stamina.

Comment

Good job. But not really.
              Great job actually; I just provided proof that stumps your shoddy agenda. You'd be the first hollering all over NSB about how weight played a part in Martinez losing. Again, please explain how a fighter, who's already on the inside, throws a lead hook?

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Martinez draining himself is counter-balanced by the fact that he would be at least 16-17 lbs bigger than Floyd on fight night. If he can make 154 easily then he has all the physical advantages except for speed and stamina.
                I would say draining effects overall sharpness (speed, reflexes, movement), and what type of fighter is Sergio one that is heavily reliant on speed, reflexes and movement. Hell even his power comes from those attributes.

Now the question is at 38 years old will he only suffer marginal decline moving down like that I would say history and reason say otherwise but I guess people count him him beating the odds like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  My opinion on boxing makes me lots of money~ so I will stick with what works.

Sorry that you can't handle an obvious conclusion by someone who is right about boxing far more often than you.

If the fight happens at 154 I see future and you aren't in it~ do I know the future not really I just know the likely outcomes.

I guess that post stung since it sent you ranting and raving, once again just the actions of a boy. I am glad some hypocrite who I have zero respect for when it comes to talking boxing doesn't like how I feel, makes me feel like I am exactly on the right track~
                  An obvious assumption is more like it. Anyway if the fight gets made all points on it & we can end all this pointless assuming right now. Feel however you like. I don't care you make an assumption with no factual base. I make mine & that's that.

I feel sorry for you however. Stating assumptions like they are fact, good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                    Great job actually; I just provided proof that stumps your shoddy agenda. You'd be the first hollering all over NSB about how weight played a part in Martinez losing. Again, please explain how a fighter, who's already on the inside, throws a lead hook?
                    You provided a post from when he stopped Punisher. I provided a post from today. Another flayer with the (you'd be) again. Get somewhere thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      What a badass Sergio is! Calling out a guy he'll outweigh by 20 pounds!!

How about talking to GOLOVKIN like that? A guy your own size?

But queergio, will Mayweather in turn split your eye open, and splatter your ass across the canvas like Chavez did to you A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BOXING FOR 8 YEARS? Or will he leave you (LITERALLY) unconscious, in a slumped up heap on the ropes like Margarito did to you? Margarito is your PAPÍ. . . Floyd will be too if he fights you, despite you being so much bigger.

Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .
                      He jus beat a guy who outweighed him by 20 pounds.

Pipe down.

Comment

Working...
                      X