Amir Khan Vs. Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan Vs. Miguel Cotto

Who would win?

I have my own opinion, but my sig probably negates that opinion.
    Amir Khan
    16.25%
    Miguel Cotto
    83.75%

Um, at what weight??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Um, at what weight??
      147. Miguel can say all he wants that 147 is too low for him, but the reality is its not. He can make that weight, and be in good shape physically. If the money and circumstances such as a belt were right, i could see him making the move back down.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        147. Miguel can say all he wants that 147 is too low for him, but the reality is its not. He can make that weight, and be in good shape physically. If the money and circumstances such as a belt were right, i could see him making the move back down.
        I'd favor Cotto 70/30 at 147.

Comment

at a fair weight I would favor Cotto...Khan takes the early rounds but Cotto slowly grinds him down and maybe out late imo....BOTH are on my active fav list so I don't care for that particular match up that much...wouldn't wanna see it....Cotto should win it though

Comment

I would favor Cotto due to the fact that Khan is not going to pressure him and will only throw flurries and back peddle. I see Cotto beating him to the body and taking his legs away and stopping him late.

Comment

So far reasonable answers itt imo. Did/does cotto's performance agaisnt mayweather change your outlook on this?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                So far reasonable answers itt imo. Did/does cotto's performance agaisnt mayweather change your outlook on this?
                No, not mine. It's just universal knowledge that Cotto looks better when he can pressure & Khan absolutely cannot take pressure. Just a horrible style matchup for Khan.

Comment

.....Khan blitz him into oblivion with a 3rd round TKO

Comment

lets let Khan ACTUALLY have a fight at welterweight before we conclude anything. we've seen cotto at 147. or do you mean right now?? like if cotto had to kill himself to make 147?

Comment

Working...
                    X