No announcement yet.

Real Moderators inthis lounge , who is or who are they, lol, vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Moderators inthis lounge , who is or who are they, lol, vote

i was asking myself, lol, who is the real moderator in this lounge and the answer was so easy that i had to make a thread about it, lol, it seems that people take the internet too ****in serious when it comes to moderator inn this hispanic lounge, this is the NOT the real voting place for mod and there will be a poll so dont get angry if your name isnt on this poll, lol, you foolish andgry posters should know this is not a democracy and the mods still are the guys that mod nsb, lol, i dont give a crap if ric and his homies and his followerers call me a pig, i am, lol, just like they are too, lol, lol, if people get too sensitive to get told they are not a mod, lol, then thats is or their problem, lol, we dont need mods but if we do have mods, its gonna be bostonguy, ban stick, reed and boxingscene, deal with it, lol, nyahahaha

if you want to pretend joke and play around like if your kidding yourselves, lol, ill make a poll so you fools can vote for each other and kiss each others asses, by the way, me , ric, sifo and cleto are the biggest trolls on this lounge right no=w but the problem is they became trolls because they get angered easily by me telling them they arent the mods, lol, nyahahaha
    ric
    0.00%
    maniac
    0.00%
    cleto
    14.29%
    sifo
    14.29%
    ban stick, bostonguy, reed and boxingscene
    71.43%
    elplaya
    0.00%
    djemz
    0.00%
    maniac
    0.00%
    hi dro
    0.00%
    tha greatest(u are stupid asses if you vote for me) lol, nyahahaha
    0.00%

IMO we dont need MODS in this langa but if we had to have one, I would say it would have to be someone who has been postig since this Langa was created, No newbies should even be considered!! I am a newbie myself so no one needs to be butthurt!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      IMO we dont need MODS in this langa but if we had to have one, I would say it would have to be someone who has been postig since this Langa was created, No newbies should even be considered!! I am a newbie myself so no one needs to be butthurt!
      i applaud you for what you said and if we did have a mod, it should be someone like you even though you are a newbie, lol, you are not seeking attention by you trying to tell people on a thread you personally created by telling people you need to be mod(like ric the attention seeking whore), lol, and you dont seem to care about the power you get as mod so if someone other than the nsb mods had to be a mod, lol, id vote for you, lol, it doesnt hurt the fact that you are a genuine poster and not a troll like me ric cleto and sifo, lol, green k to you, lol, by the way, dont try to take the internet too serios cause youll wind up a angry troll like my good homie ric, lol, ric is a nice good solid guy and a genuine poster but when he doesnt like your opinion , he takes things too the heart and it becomes amusing to me(his reactions) lol, nyahahaha

Comment

good work ric

this is a POST from different thread
        Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        oh ok got it. hey send some of your activity to the latino lounge homie. ay te esperamos
        im too much of a ****in troll and ric is doing very well as a mod homie, lol, for some reason people stop posting when i post but im trying to not **** around too much, lol, i guess im doing ok for the time being, lol, i underestimated rics persona as a lounge moderater, big ups to him and you aswell, their should be 2 latino lounge mods( you and ric and ric is doing good alone aswell)like i said before, congradulations ric and cleto aswell for you 2 proving me wrong,when im wrong im wrong

Comment

tha greatest is tha gayest lol nyahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
          X