**The NBA Finals Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerra Los Truenos de OKC

Comment

should be a great series with lots of highlight reels!

Comment

I think the Heat will spring the upset...

OKC is definitely the better, more balanced team, but Leborn, Wade, and Bosh will consistently outperform Durant, Westbrook, and Harden. I've been a Durant supporter for a while now, trump him as the best in the league, and think he'll come up big, but when it's all said and done Miami's great D will trump OKC's great O after a tough, close, 6-7 game series.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
          i like our chances against OKC a lot more than i would've liked our chances against the Spurs.

Big edges: Heat's defense, OKC's bench.
          Slight edges: OKC's perimeter points/production, Heat's transition play, OKC's age, Heat's experience
          Weaknesses: OKC's half-court defense, Heat's bench

A lot of this series is gonna depend on how well Wade performs and how effectively he can neutralize Westbrook's impact on the game. I don't expect us to be able to contain Durant much, but if we can have him shoulder the majority of the offensive load, then I think we'll be okay.

Our bench is gonna have to contribute something, especially since we are so outmatched in that category. OKC is by far the better "team".

If Wade shows up to play, I got the Heat in 6.
          Good post...

Comment

lets go heat

Comment

OKC in 6 simple as that. I will be rooting for OKC like they are the New York Knicks. Ohhh pleaseeeeeeeeeee beat the heat!

Comment

NBA Mini Movie: 2012 Western Conference Finals

Comment

NBA Mini Movie: 2012 Eastern Conference Finals

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                    should be a great series with lots of highlight reels!
                    I haven't thoroughly enjoyed a Finals in a long time. I like this match-up, probably the best match up I could've thought of.

The top 2 most explosive teams in the league, and definitely the most exciting among the elite teams. Lots of good storylines leading up to this as well.

Heat are a massive betting underdog...considering placing a wager on this

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                      I think the Heat will spring the upset...

OKC is definitely the better, more balanced team, but Leborn, Wade, and Bosh will consistently outperform Durant, Westbrook, and Harden. I've been a Durant supporter for a while now, trump him as the best in the league, and think he'll come up big, but when it's all said and done Miami's great D will trump OKC's great O after a tough, close, 6-7 game series.
                      against Iblocka and Perkins?

Comment

Working...
                      X