No announcement yet.

My Exercise Scheme! Good Or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Exercise Scheme! Good Or Not?

Here is my exercise scheme which i will do almost every day for the next month and then if it works indefinetly. (cant do everyday because i have exams on sum days)
    - 20 press ups (starting amount - goes up by 5 a day). 3x
    - 25 sit ups (starting amount - goes up by 10 a day). 3x
    - 2/3 mile run and jog session.
    - Rest and revise for exam.
    - Squat thrusts (100+ slowly increasing every day) 2x
    - maybe a walk on certain days for about 2 miles.
    - slow/warm down style exercises.
    I plan to do these simply to get into a bit more shape. this is of course to supplement me going to boxing 2wice a week. even that might move up to 3 times a week if i get a lot better. (have to be quite good to go 3 times otherwise club say no).

What do people think on this routine. i think it is quite easy but i dont want to go overboard.

Can people post what they do as their exercise routines each day. that is if they do any :P

Originally posted by eXig3
    Here is my exercise scheme which i will do almost every day for the next month and then if it works indefinetly. (cant do everyday because i have exams on sum days)
    - 20 press ups (starting amount - goes up by 5 a day). 3x
    - 25 sit ups (starting amount - goes up by 10 a day). 3x
    - 2/3 mile run and jog session.
    - Rest and revise for exam.
    - Squat thrusts (100+ slowly increasing every day) 2x
    - maybe a walk on certain days for about 2 miles.
    - slow/warm down style exercises.
    I plan to do these simply to get into a bit more shape. this is of course to supplement me going to boxing 2wice a week. even that might move up to 3 times a week if i get a lot better. (have to be quite good to go 3 times otherwise club say no).

What do people think on this routine. i think it is quite easy but i dont want to go overboard.

Can people post what they do as their exercise routines each day. that is if they do any :P
    If you want to be a fighter...

add some shadowboxing, heavybag, speedbag, sparring, pushups, more abwork, lots of squats and leg work, some sprint work, etc. and that would be a solid program

Dont worry about goin overboard, that routine is not even close to overtraining so u fine..

Comment

i realised it wasnt close to overtraining as i had stated.

what do u think i do at boxing??? i do shadowboxing, bag work blah blah when i go there.

thanks for the thoughts anyway.

Comment

what do u do in ur routine??? name roughly an average day at the gym or watever.

Comment

just got a query! I see it a lot from boxers but what is the big idea of running on hard surfaces such as concrete? whenever i run i try to stay on grassed surfaces because everytime i run on roads it hurts my shins, calves, and feet. Does anyone else have this problem? It just seems as though it can place incredible shock on some parts of the legs and feet.

Comment

what do u do in ur routine??? name roughly an average day at the gym or watever.
            you gave me bad karma when I was trying to help out everyone so I aint tellin u ****

Comment

yea i gave u bad karma cos u gave me bad karma for no reason asswipe.

Comment

yea i gave u bad karma cos u gave me bad karma for no reason asswipe.
                shut ur ***** ass up ok?

When did I give you bad karma?

Comment

Originally posted by the_painless
                  just got a query! I see it a lot from boxers but what is the big idea of running on hard surfaces such as concrete? whenever i run i try to stay on grassed surfaces because everytime i run on roads it hurts my shins, calves, and feet. Does anyone else have this problem? It just seems as though it can place incredible shock on some parts of the legs and feet.
                  That is a common problem, and is recommended to run as you do, soft areas. They say even running on asphalt as opposed to concrete makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::.
                    That is a common problem, and is recommended to run as you do, soft areas. They say even running on asphalt as opposed to concrete makes a difference.
                    As my old trainer said, if you don't run on a track, you have no chance of becoming a champ...

Comment

Working...
                    X