For anyone interested josh taylors fight tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone interested josh taylors fight tonight

It's on channel 5 at 10pm live British time

Thanks for that. It's going to be a busy night of boxing tonight. I wish taylor would change promoters because i cant stand channel 5.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      Thanks for that. It's going to be a busy night of boxing tonight. I wish taylor would change promoters because i cant stand channel 5.
      Channel 5 is the best channel for exposure as it's free, if he was to join Matchroom or Warren, he'd be behind a subscription to Sky and BT

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Channel 5 is the best channel for exposure as it's free, if he was to join Matchroom or Warren, he'd be behind a subscription to Sky and BT
        I understand that but it's rubbish coverage and, how many people tune in really?

Comment

I understand that but it's rubbish coverage and, how many people tune in really?
          You must be watching something else from me, the coverage of the Davies and Vasquez fights was very good, and the atmosphere at the venues was really good and came across on the telly.

Taylor/Davies was 27 on the top 30 for the week of 3rd June to 9th of June, which is fairly impressive, I think Mcguigan said it was around 1.5 million, but I'm not certain.

Comment

Know what you mean, I find mcguigan fake since all this Frampton affairs being made public. I'd like to see josh go with hearn and potentially breakthrough into American Market with him fighting for world titles within two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              Big fan here, but that's not a good opponent.
              Glenn Foot vs Jason Easton should be fun though!
              Not too impressed with the late replacement but I wasn't that bothered by the original match up I'd like to see taylor stepping up he's got the talent just needs the chance to showcase it on a higher platform

Comment

Of course I am interested in watching him fight because he is highly skilled boxer. He is a pleasure to watch with his accurate fast punching and no clinching.

Comment

I'm big on JT and spend way too much time on here but didn't even know he was fighting tonight but thanks for the info I'll tune in

Comment

Anyone have a good stream for the overseas stuff? Por favor?

Comment

Working...
                    X