Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crawford the biggest illusion and hypejob currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can only fight those who want to fight him.

Comment

Can't be a hype job at this point and not this far in his career after unifying 140 then moving up and destroying Jeff Horn...which looks like nothing now but at the time he beat a Jeff Horn that had a Win (BS Win but still a Win) over Pacquiao. Crawford walked through Horn easily

So no Bud Crawford Talent and Skill wise in the ring is very Much at Top 3 P4P TALENT! However, if I had a P4P Rank I would have to start deducting and dropping him down those Ranks because his Resume is actually getting worse which I don't even know how that is possible. Sorry, I cannot accept "Nobody Wants To Fight Him..." Excuse when Shawn Porter (Well technically Kenny Porter for Shawn ) recently called him out but Arum shoots the idea down right away. So it sounds to me like his own Boss is holding him back from getting big fights. To get PBC guys to go over, they're going to have to overpay, just like Eddie Hearn made the investment and overpaid drastically to get Charles Martin to go and fight AJ in the UK.

If Bob Arum can't do anything for him then let him go make those fights on his own instead of him losing money on trying to please him like he did by overpaying for Amir Khan

Not everybody becomes a big star or a big draw in this sport, that is just the harsh reality that stubborn Prideful Fans struggle with. They want their guy to be a Superstar and they won't take no for an answer. The reality is, for a lot of guys who are great fighters they will NEVER be Superstars no matter how good they are in the ring

It has been plenty of GREATS who was NEVER Crossover Superstars and never made the Big Money
      Last edited by sicko; 10-15-2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Only to your dumbass, mickey

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Excluding ggg since that boy has already been exposed.

Crawford is yet again in another mismatch. He's supposed be the best p4p but his best win is little Gamboa.

He's a 3 division champ yet his resume is still trash. He's kinda like Broner in that aspect
          If YOUR EYES cant SEE the difference between Broner and Crawford best to get a red cane and get into competitive shooting.

Comment

arum had a chance to give bud danny garcia but he chose to give $5 million to khan instead.

so theres no excuse for bud to have such a sh.itty resume but he is still elite based on talent alone.

Comment

yea, bud is my boy... but he is takng the... "spoilt, only-child"... route

just like Bradley, and Pacquiao before him

I can't defend TC... just like I could not defend my boy Bradley

" because of boxing politics, I may never face the best in my division "
              ~ Tim Bradley... shortly after signing with Top Rank

shame

in saying that... Crawford could be, and is right up there with... the VERY best fighters in the world

no question

and yep, I favor him over Spence... always did, long before the Porter fight

Comment

TC will slap the **** out of any current Welterweight in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Qbox View Post
                  So if you dominate a division for a decade and you win titles in multiple weight classes you are hypejobs? So who isn't a hypejobs? Let me guess, you will come back with Canelo, Ward and Wilder.
                  Hype jobs any fighter who held a ibo and wbu titles then loses at first attempt at a real world title

Comment

Excluding ggg since that boy has already been exposed.

Crawford is yet again in another mismatch. He's supposed be the best p4p but his best win is little Gamboa.

He's a 3 division champ yet his resume is still trash. He's kinda like Broner in that aspect
                    Another dumb poster

Comment

Is Crawford the biggest illusion and hypejob currently?
                      (...)
                      I see: everybody who isn't with PBC must be an "illusion" and a "hype job"...

Comment

Working...
                      X