No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory: Boss Lady=Gorilla Dogs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theory: Boss Lady=Gorilla Dogs

Seems like the attitude and the vernacular are reminiscent of someone who already is familiar with the idiosyncrasies of the lounge. Like they've been here before. Seems "she" caught on a little too fast.

Some might point to teh fact that random posters are carrying pictures of "her" holding authentic dated photos with their names on them in the tradition of /b/.

While a superficially compelling argument, it could be explained easily with a little effort.

1) Gorrilla Dogs is photoshopping a random chicks pic with custom signs from previous versions.

2)This could be a relative or friend (yeah right) who takes pity on Gorilla Dogs and posing for him foar teh lulz in order to fool desperate posters here

3) This is Gorrilla Dogs in a wig.

PROTIP: both have super high post counts in a short amount of time, both are super annoying, both are from Canada. GD was forced out of here in shame and it only makes sense that he would make his triumphant return under the clever guise of a woman who loves RVP and has a custom made sig made to order so as to throw everyone off his rancid scent.

Boss Lady=Gorilla Dogs.

If you really think that's a chick you're a sad son of a bitch.

Given how much of a sorry asskisser G.D was, I wouldn't be surprised if certain established posters were in on the "boss lady" fraud in order to give it legitimacy. Either out of pitty or strictly for the lulz.

Like Spray Resistant for example.

I think "Boss Lady" is just Gorilla Dogs lurking for about 6 months after his last ban and rededicating himself to the art of trolling only to come back for one final push to do it rite.

Comment

I aproove. G-Dogs exposed

Comment

You are fu*king ******ed.

My name isn't ****, so keep it out of your mouth.

Get some rest, you are obviously delirious.

Blah, blah, blah ...

YOU'RE A ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
          I aproove. G-Dogs exposed
          HAHAHA! Still want my Skype?

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
            HAHAHA! Still want my Skype?
            Nobody wants your smelly ass sock ehh?.

Lurk moar you bucktooth bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Herschlag View Post
              Nobody wants your smelly ass sock ehh?.

Lurk moar you bucktooth bastard.
              Sock? BAHAHAHAHA! ******

My teeth are lovely. You wouldn't know that though, as it is you who keeps me in YOUR mouth and not the other way around ...

Comment

By the way, if all you brilliant twats making threads about me tonight, had the intention of detracting attention from me ... Well, have a look in the top right corner, these are all the messages I have received since the last 3 threads went up about me ... WELL DONE :

Comment

The only way to settle this is with this "Female" to go on Justin.Tv or Usstream and post the link in the Lounge for everyone to see, which will possibly involve playing with her rotten cunt.

Comment

Think about it: what kind of real woman goes on a boxing site and posts her pics all over the place right up front like this.

It doesn't happen. Even the actual girls that posted here in the past weren't this overt about it. Not even close.

#tryingtoohard

Comment

Working...
                    X