Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it have been possible that Canelo Alvarez was on TRT against GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
    No, you're playing daft fella

Its the downside to the internet, you end up conversing with people that think you've just floated up the river clyde on a water biscuit

You seriously cant think of anything that the tablet could have been? It must be a ped?

If youre going to start a topic, suggesting that a fighter is juicing then you should have some insight into the topic. Otherwise you're just trying to be controversial. Especially if you're throwing suggestions out there but from your own pov have zero understanding on the subject

Trt wouldnt improve a boxers stamina. Trt would show as elevated testosterone. If he was on a low dose of trt then why bother & what positives do you think that would offer him? He would stop producing testosterone naturally & would need to recover function.
    If he was running a high level trt then it would definitely show as elevated testosterone
    Save ur breathe. Talking about gear here is like banging ur head against the wall. Clen is a steroid on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Ok calm down. Please listen to me carefully. I never said he cheated. I don't know if he did or didn't. Additionally, I am not accusing him of anything because I have no proof. All I know that in the past, he had indeed popped for juicing more than once and blamed it on eating contaminated beef.

Now that is not fiction or an opinion but a fact. There's a strong possibility, that he could have received a medical clearance from the state of Nevada for a (TUE) Therapeutic Use Exemption if his testosterone levels were too low from the Clenbuterol use. I simply don't know. That's why I asked the hypothetical question because I am only guessing.

In any case, I thank and respect you for your answer which is an emphatic no.
      There are two questions I would need answering before I could answer yours.

1. Can athletes still get a TUE for TRT in Nevada?

2. If the answer to the first question is yes, then would they be allowed to keep it secret?

If the answer to both questions is yes, then any fighter could possibly be on TRT for a fight in Nevada, including GGG.

Comment

I am just curious that's all. We know that one of the complications of PED use is low testosterone levels and he is a former juicer; Knowingly or unknowingly. I am not accusing him of anything because there is no proof that he did but it does make one wonder for example; What was the pill that he received from his trainer just after the weigh in?
        Whatever it was, they weren't worried about giving it to him up on stage, in full view of the TV cameras and hundreds of fans filming him with their own devices!

Comment

Ok calm down. Please listen to me carefully. I never said he cheated. I don't know if he did or didn't. Additionally, I am not accusing him of anything because I have no proof. All I know that in the past, he had indeed popped for juicing more than once and blamed it on eating contaminated beef.

Now that is not fiction or an opinion but a fact. There's a strong possibility, that he could have received a medical clearance from the state of Nevada for a (TUE) Therapeutic Use Exemption if his testosterone levels were too low from the Clenbuterol use. I simply don't know. That's why I asked the hypothetical question because I am only guessing.

Calm down? Grow up fella, you're transparent

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Not possible. TRT exemptions have been banned in NV.

From yahoo sports 2014, "A fighter who has low testosterone levels will no longer be permitted to petition the state to allow him to use exogenous testosterone."
            Thanks Foxx, I highly admire the info bro. Your opinions are always insightful and greatly respected. Therefore, thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Whatever it was, they weren't worried about giving it to him up on stage, in full view of the TV cameras and hundreds of fans filming him with their own devices!
              That's very true. I can respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                There are two questions I would need answering before I could answer yours.

1. Can athletes still get a TUE for TRT in Nevada?

2. If the answer to the first question is yes, then would they be allowed to keep it secret?

If the answer to both questions is yes, then any fighter could possibly be on TRT for a fight in Nevada, including GGG.
                No, it's just come to my intention that it has been banned since 2014. Also, to answer your next question, if he was medically cleared to do so, then the answer would be yes. He would have been able to keep it a secret.

Comment

The point is Clenbuterol isn’t even an anabolic steroid. It doesn’t shut ur natural test down. What did u even look up these last six months? Clen has never been called Juice. That’s like calling a caffeine pill or ephedrine juice. JU

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                    The point is Clenbuterol isn’t even an anabolic steroid. It doesn’t shut ur natural test down. What did u even look up these last six months? Clen has never been called Juice. That’s like calling a caffeine pill or ephedrine juice. JU
                    No, it's a performance enhancer because it's a stimulate; Which increases blood pressure, oxygen, stamina and is often used for weight loss. However, it does give an athlete an unfair advantage though.

Comment

No, it's just come to my intention that it has been banned since 2014. Also, to answer your next question, if he was medically cleared to do so, then the answer would be yes. He would have been able to keep it a secret.
                      OK. I believe VADA tests can pick up when T is introduced artificially, rather than produced naturally in the body. And unless evidence comes out that VADA themselves are open to corruption, we have to assume they are impartial and that everyone who passes their tests is clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X