Interesting PED user list...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    that cheater list full of brothas...
    You really haven't learned anything from your previous bans, have you? You made this statement just above on the same page, but I guess you just want to hammer home your race baiting, huh? You have deep rooted racial issues. How many times have you been banned for race baiting/blatant racism now???
    Last edited by travestyny; 08-27-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        My return comments are the same because I don't have to waiver from my stance for the sake of argument.

My opinions are based on factual evidence.

You however manipulate articles/ manipulate quotes / ignore factual information/ use biased sources/ corroborate rumors/ speculate/ change conspiracy theories when debunked/ then blame every for cheating.

Think about your post history.

Even your quotes about head of WADA saying a red flag - he clearly states he is unaware of the details surrounding Floyd IV. You ignore that part.

IN THE SAME INTERVIEW he clearly states MICRODOSING AT UNDETECTABLE LEVELS HAS A PLACEBO EFFECT. Today's labs can find a cup of sugar in a swimming pool.

How does that support your microdosing theory?

It doesn't. So you ignore it as well.

Look how you are now presenting Floyd quotes.....

2 weeks ago you present a false transcript claiming "Floyd said giving blood caused dehydration."

I proved you were lying.....

Now your trying to spin it as Floyd/Ellerbe and "just dehydration".

At every turn your conspiracy changes and takes on a new form.

Lol. 30 day weight doe.

What you deflect from is what the Head of the WADA Committee and doctor said about Floyd. These are direct comments and he stated specifically what should have been done, why there are "red flags" and "smells bad".

He said that if Floyd really had to get an IV then he would have been in a state where he would be in no condition to have fought Manny.

So instead of coming back with BS, why don't you respond to the comments?

As for micro-dosing, you do know that it does exist, right?

That athletes have been micro-dosing, right?

You do know that it would be considered a PED if an athlete is caught, right?

WADA has the rules on the books and they still are very concerned with EPO and micro-dosing
        1.1 Roles and Responsibilities of Athletes.

21.1.2 To be available for Sample collection at all times.
        [Comment to Article 21.1.2: With due regard to an Athlete’s human rights and privacy, legitimate anti-doping considerations sometimes require Sample collection late at night or early in the morning. For example, it is known that some Athletes Use low doses of EPO during these hours so that it will be undetectable in the morning

So a delay of hours can be very critical in catching the athlete with certain substances!!! We talk about EPO a lot but you do know that there are other drugs out there too, right?

In the other thread, I presented to you facts by Dr Catlin in that he said that for ABP testing, the thresholds are set high unfortunately to avoid false positives. Then went on to say that for that reason as well, an athlete can use and be below the thresholds ...that is be undetectable!

Finally, you dudes were LAUGHING at 1 of my scenarios.

The officials are NOT laughing!!!!

It was an investigation on athletes using PEDs.

They went as far as to verify athletes that were using PEDs to control their ABP values higher than normal. They were investigating and asking the athletes to come forward but none officially did so that is why it was a rumor. Again, they were not finding it amusing as you 2 clowns were!

The quote was provided but you still complained.

You know my stance on Floyd.
        I have said it enough times for you to understand by now what I mean. Floyd/Ellerbe said that drug testing contributed to his dehydration.
        - That giving blood 10 days before affected him.
        - That giving urine affected him.
        - Training did but he said that he was relaxing the last few days!

Is that true or a lie?

But didn't Floyd and his fans say that drug testing will not affect? This was said for 5+ years!!!!

What about 1 month weight?
        Floyd was interviewed AFTER getting the IV and discussing how OTHERs are DRAINED but not him because he walks around at 150, 148lbs. Then came in at 146 and drank plenty!!!

Hello? Floyd had just received a freaking IV!!!!!

and they said it was "JUST DEHYDRATION". Their pre-fight form didn't say otherwise.

If you were NOT a fan of Floyd's and you had this much evidence, you would be saying the same thing that I have said.

Well, here is the thing. You and DUCKer, continuously DEFLECT instead of responding directly at the quotes and statements.

Yes, in that respect, you guys are consistent!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 08-30-2018, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          What you deflect from is what the Head of the WADA Committed and doctor said about Floyd. These are direct comments and he stated specifically what should have been done, why there are "red flags" and "smells bad".
          He said that if Floyd really had to get an IV then he would have been in a state where he would be in no condition to have fought Manny.

So instead of coming back with BS, why don't you respond to the comments?
          Thanks for asking! Here's my answer!

Did you not hear Dr Gerrard say "I DO NOT KNOW THE DETAILS OF FLOYDS IV" right before he gave his opinion?* WTF?* Go get the link and let's both listen to it.* SMH.

How do you expect me to respond to someone saying "they don't know"???? Seriously.

If Dr Gerrard said he reviewed the TUE application, spoke to the DCO paramedic and doctor, analyzed over 100 ABP resluts and is familiar with the REASONING behind the TUEC -* then you would have something.

But if all he had to go on, like 90% of the media, was Thomas Hauser FALSE misrepresentation of events that transpired, then his opinion would be based on FALSE INFORMATION.

That's probably why he prefaced his opinion with "I DONT KNOW the details."

As for micro-dosing, you do know that it does exist, right?

That athletes have been micro-dosing, right?

You do know that it would be considered a PED if an athlete is caught, right?

I'm quoting Dr Gerrard from same interview regarding microdosing!!!* Again WTF?*

I asked you already - do you think the guy you're quoting is wrong when he says microdosing at undetectable levels has a placebo effect?**And that's something he DOES KNOW. So? You never answer.* Just ignore it. Whatever.

WADA has the rules on the books and they still are very concerned with EPO and micro-dosing

So a delay of hours can be very critical in catching the athlete with certain substances!!! We talk about EPO a lot but you do know that there are other drugs out there too, right?

Yeah we talk about a 6 hour delay, SPG and EPO because that's you're go to conspiracy.* Time to put an end to it once and for all....

The case of Ivan Noskov - total of six athletes all busted for EPO......

I find this case interesting. Check out the highlights and tell me what you think......

Arbitration CAS 2016/O/4456 International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) v.
          Ivan Noskov, award of 13 October 2016

47. Specifically, “[t]he fact that at least six race walkers (including the Athlete) that were tested on 2 June 2015
          at the Saransk centre reported adverse analytical findings for EPO”. In addition, “[t]he heavily diluted
          samples provided by the Athlete (specific gravity of 1,003 for the first sample)
          and the other athletes that were
          subject to doping control at Saransk on the same day”, indicate a concerted effort to prevent the
          detection of prohibited substances.

48. Although the Doping Control Officer (“DOC”) arrived on site at 6.30 a.m. on 2 June 2015 to
          conduct the doping tests, no athlete could be found for almost 12 hours. Furthermore, the
          DCO tried to call the concerned athletes but none of them answered their phones and, after
          several other obstructive actions, the athletes finally showed up at 6 p.m. to be tested.

82. Based on this definition, the Panel notes that the presence of the substance r-EPO in the
          Athlete’s urine samples constitutes an anti-doping rule violation. In addition, the Panel
          observes that, pursuant to the 2015 WADA Prohibited List, there is no quantitative threshold
          applicable to r-EPO
          and thus any amount present in the Athlete’s bodily sample shall
          constitute an anti-doping rule violation.

12 hour delay.*
          Dilute sample.
          No threshold for rEPO.
          Guilty.
          Banned.
          "A cup of sugar in a swimming pool" - Dr Gerrard

(Must I remind you Floyd submitted a "dirty" partial sample before the IV.)

[B]About time for your routine change up and come up with a new conspiracy.**Maybe try a DNA splicing conspiracy.***Analyze a picture of Floyd as a fetus or something. After all there are other drugs out there and other ways to cheat.....You've been beaten pretty bad on this EPO one.* Travestny 4-0 you when you called EPO a threshold substance....you then changed it to "threshold TYPE test back in 2003". LMAO

YOUR MICRODOSING EPO/ DELAY/ DILLUTE THEORY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD.*

Lol.

In the other thread, I presented to you facts by Dr Catlin in that he said that for ABP testing, the thresholds are set high unfortunately to avoid false positives. Then went on to say that for that reason as well, an athlete can use and be below the thresholds ...that is be undetectable!

Finally, you dudes were LAUGHING at 1 of my scenarios.

The officials are NOT laughing!!!!

It was an investigation on athletes that were using PEDs to control their ABP values higher than normal. They were investigating and asking the athletes to come forward but none officially did so that is why it was a rumor.

The quote was provided but you still complained.
          I laughed because you said it wasn't a rumor yet the article says "it's rumored". Lol. Ironically I just made a post about you taking rumors as a fact. I guess it's a fact TYPE statement.

But as far as your statements and problems with ABP:

ABP testing and protocols serves more than one purpose for WADA signatories. Know the difference.

1. You're referring to how WADA uses the ABP software to efficiently screen athletes and decide how/when to implement strategic target testing. Most, if not all, of the articles/studies you're quoting specifically addressed limitations of a applying a one size fits all threshold.

2. ABP program is designed to allow the data to be submitted as supporting evidence to bring forth a doping violation - without finding the dope. Its the equivalent to the criminal justice system utilizing forensic evidence obtain a conviction.

This is when WADA uses expert analysis of ABP results. (Remember when I explained to you how ABP data is used to support CIR testing and plant-based testosterone?)*

More importantly, We both know Floyd and Manny were subject to target testing.....* So why are you constantly talking about ABP software and how it relates to screening a large pool of athletes?*

You know my stance on Floyd.
          I have said it enough times for you to understand by now what I mean. Floyd/Ellerbe said that drug testing contributed to his dehydration.
          - That giving blood 10 days before affected him.
          - That giving urine affected him.
          - Training did but he said that he was relaxing the last few days!

Is that true or a lie?

What YOU are saying is a lie!

I already pointed out you presented a false transcript of that interview. Yet you want me to give you an opinion based on your false statement? Wtf?

Floyd said training and he's older.

Try to ask a valid question first.

But didn't Floyd and his fans say that drug testing will not affect? This was said for 5+ years!!!!
          This is nonsense on your part. Pretty desperate of you to force a statement made by a few on a whole group of people. Not only that but it makes Manny look like the drug test sucker he is. But whatever.

I can speak for myself and have always said they were both equally subject to blood test. I remember this being the majority. So why are you projecting to all Floyd fans again? Do I badger you and ALL PACT@RDS on behalf of the we extremist that believe the red coner/blue corner conspiracy?

What about 1 month weight?
          Floyd was interviewed AFTER getting the IV and discussing how OTHERs are DRAINED but not him because he walks around at 150, 148lbs. Then came in at 146 and drank plenty!!!

Hello? Floyd had just received a freaking IV!!!!!
          "30 day weight" is not a medical condition. Really nothing here except unfounded speculation.

Dehydration.....think cause and effect. The IV rehydrates the body and addresses the effect, it doesn't cure the cause.

and they said it was "JUST DEHYDRATION". Their pre-fight form didn't say otherwise.
          [/QUOTE]

Once more.....Dehydration.....think cause and effect. The IV rehydrates the body and addresses the effect, it doesn't cure the cause.
          cause. Ellerbe is not a doctor. He is not qualified to diagnose a "cause". "Just dehydration" "just a head ache" "just a little bump" all effects.

Get it?

If you were NOT a fan of Floyd's and you had this much evidence, you would be saying the same thing that I have said.
          Maybe. Maybe not. But my answers have been based on my understanding of factual information since my very first post on this forum. That's a solid foundation I have to build on.

You on the other hand change your stance on a rumor due to your hatred of Floyd. SMH.

Well, here is the thing. You and DUCKer, continuously DEFLECT instead of responding directly at the quotes and statements.

Yes, in that respect, you guys are consistent!!!

You made a bet and still have yet to pay up when you lost....Travestny should ignore all further challenges off principle alone.

Comment

Did you not hear Dr Gerrard say "I DO NOT KNOW THE DETAILS OF FLOYDS IV" right before he gave his opinion?* WTF?* Go get the link and let's both listen to it.* SMH.

How do you expect me to respond to someone saying "they don't know"???? Seriously.

If Dr Gerrard said he reviewed the TUE application, spoke to the DCO paramedic and doctor, analyzed over 100 ABP resluts and is familiar with the REASONING behind the TUEC -* then you would have something.

But if all he had to go on, like 90% of the media, was Thomas Hauser FALSE misrepresentation of events that transpired, then his opinion would be based on FALSE INFORMATION.

I'm quoting Dr Gerrard from same interview regarding microdosing!!!* Again WTF?*

I asked you already - do you think the guy you're quoting is wrong when he says microdosing at undetectable levels has a placebo effect?**And that's something he DOES KNOW. So? You never answer.* Just ignore it. Whatever.

Yeah we talk about a 6 hour delay, SPG and EPO because that's you're go to conspiracy.* Time to put an end to it once and for all....

I find this case interesting. Check out the highlights and tell me what you think......

12 hour delay.*
            Dilute sample.
            No threshold for rEPO.
            Guilty.
            Banned.

[B]About time for your routine change up and come up with a new conspiracy.**Maybe try a DNA splicing conspiracy.***Analyze a picture of Floyd as a fetus or something. After all there are other drugs out there and other ways to cheat.....You've been beaten pretty bad on this EPO one.* Travestny 4-0 you when you called EPO a threshold substance....you then changed it to "threshold TYPE test back in 2003". LMAO

Lol.

I laughed because you said it wasn't a rumor yet the article says "it's rumored". Lol. Ironically I just made a post about you taking rumors as a fact. I guess it's a fact TYPE statement.

ABP testing and protocols serves more than one purpose for WADA signatories. Know the difference.

1. You're referring to how WADA uses the ABP software to efficiently screen athletes and decide how/when to implement strategic target testing. Most, if not all, of the articles/studies you're quoting specifically addressed limitations of a applying a one size fits all threshold.

2. ABP program is designed to allow the data to be submitted as supporting evidence to bring forth a doping violation - without finding the dope. Its the equivalent to the criminal justice system utilizing forensic evidence obtain a conviction.

This is when WADA uses expert analysis of ABP results. (Remember when I explained to you how ABP data is used to support CIR testing and plant-based testosterone?)*

More importantly, We both know Floyd and Manny were subject to target testing.....* So why are you constantly talking about ABP software and how it relates to screening a large pool of athletes?*

I already pointed out you presented a false transcript of that interview. Yet you want me to give you an opinion based on your false statement? Wtf?

This is nonsense on your part. Pretty desperate of you to force a statement made by a few on a whole group of people. Not only that but it makes Manny look like the drug test sucker he is. But whatever.

I can speak for myself and have always said they were both equally subject to blood test. I remember this being the majority. So why are you projecting to all Floyd fans again? Do I badger you and ALL PACT@RDS on behalf of the we extremist that believe the red coner/blue corner conspiracy?

"30 day weight" is not a medical condition. Really nothing here except unfounded speculation.

Dehydration.....think cause and effect. The IV rehydrates the body and addresses the effect, it doesn't cure the cause.

Once more.....Dehydration.....think cause and effect. The IV rehydrates the body and addresses the effect, it doesn't cure the cause.
            cause. Ellerbe is not a doctor. He is not qualified to diagnose a "cause". "Just dehydration" "just a head ache" "just a little bump" all effects.

Get it?

Maybe. Maybe not. But my answers have been based on my understanding of factual information since my very first post on this forum. That's a solid foundation I have to build on.

You on the other hand change your stance on a rumor due to your hatred of Floyd. SMH.

You made a bet and still have yet to pay up when you lost....Travestny should ignore all further challenges off principle alone.[/QUOTE]

Comment

12 hour delay.*
              Dilute sample.
              No threshold for rEPO.
              Guilty.
              Banned.

Lol.

Get it?

You made a bet and still have yet to pay up when you lost....Travestny should ignore all further challenges off principle alone.

Man, this post smells DUCK written all over it …

One at a time

1) You did NOT respond to what the Head of WADA TUEC Committee said specifically on Floyd, USADA and RETRO TUEs. We know that he didn't have all of the information. He said that!!! Yet he also went on to state what he said.

He is stating that whether it be Floyd or anyone else, they should not be getting an IV and if someone such as Floyd did then he would be in no condition to be fighting Manny.

2) I answered the question. Athletes are using it. It is illegal. An athlete can take several PEDs. Also the way it was done can be different. Finally, USADA SUSPENDS ATHLETES for just using IV for recovery, vitamin c0cktails .....

In other words, your response is A VERY dumb DEFLECTION!

So if you believe WHAT HE SAYS then do you believe him on what he said about Floyd should not have received the IV? Ooops!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Man, this post smells DUCK written all over it …

One at a time

1) You did NOT respond to what the Head of WADA TUEC Committee said specifically on Floyd, USADA and RETRO TUEs. We know that he didn't have all of the information. He said that!!! Yet he also went on to state what he said.

He is stating that whether it be Floyd or anyone else, they should not be getting an IV and if someone such as Floyd did then he would be in no condition to be fighting Manny.
                The same way that Stiverne shouldn't have been fighting and Dos Santos shouldn't have been fighting but it would have made sense for them to be treated with an IV ahead of entering the ring? Hmmmm.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                2) I answered the question. Athletes are using it. It is illegal. An athlete can take several PEDs. Also the way it was done can be different. Finally, USADA SUSPENDS ATHLETES for just using IV for recovery, vitamin c0cktails .....

In other words, your response is A VERY dumb DEFLECTION!

So if you believe WHAT HE SAYS then do you believe him on what he said about Floyd should not have received the IV? Ooops!
                USADA had a representative present, dummy. And your EPO conspiracy theory was idiotic, and was destroyed. Time for you to give up.

By the way, challenge accepted in your thread. Waitingggggg. And you better not bltch out.

Comment

• I TOLD YOU THAT I SMELL DUCK!

I can smell it a mile away!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Where do the rules say IV's are allowed without monitoring of what they even are and can be retroactively approved when there's no chance to even know what they consisted of?

If that's the case, I know how fighters are getting around doing PED's now. It would be simple as sh@t!

Did you rear the like the other guy provided? And if so, was that anything more than USADA covering their a55es and making excuses?
                    May I politely suggest you reading the USADA response to THomas Hauser's article on the IV?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      I cleared him

Clean until proven dirty
                      You did? Cool. The commision didn't though.

Comment

Working...
                      X