Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age 12 girl strangled by boys age 17 and 15 for BMX bike parts

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/24...for-parts-her/

From Fox News:

A teenage boy lured a 12-year-old girl into his house under the guise of getting parts for her treasured bicycle and then, with his older brother, killed her, police said Tuesday. The girl's disappearance had sparked a frantic search by residents of her small town until a tip from the boys' mother led police to her body, stuffed into a home recycling bin.

The boys, ages 15 and 17, were charged with murdering Autumn Pasquale, who disappeared while riding her BMX bike Saturday, a little more than a week before what would have been her 13th birthday. She appeared to have been strangled, Gloucester County prosecutor Sean Dalton said at a late-day news conference.

Jesus Christ that's horrific.

The parents will never recover.

Comment

it's been all over the news here in Jersey, horrific crime I hope they both get charged as adults.
      this is every parents worst nightmare that never ends.

Comment

If you listen closely you can hear the sound of humanity swirling around the rim of the drain.

Comment

The world is a shitty place. I hope someone skins these kids alive.

Comment

Having a 12 year old niece who i love very much this brought a tear to my eye rip to the little girl.

Comment

the world is a cruel place... R.I.P

Comment

Her life just for some bike parts? I can't even put into words how I feel about that. It's just absurd and unthinkable.

Comment

Such a tragedy! melts my heart to the core. RIP Autumn.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    If you listen closely you can hear the sound of humanity swirling around the rim of the drain.
                    Yup.

I swear to god every time I come into the lounge I see a news story that makes me lose even more faith in humanity. What the hell is wrong with people?

Comment

Working...
                    X