Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Not Ready, They Are Trying To Save Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    he wasnt my p4p number 1..adonis is...adonis is the longest reignin champ in boxing...never retired..never ducked..always ko's....of course u'd rather fight ward's lil soft self...he cant hurt nobody, but someone kov still found a way to get hurt...LIL BIATCH!
    Aduckis is your P4P#1??? At what ducking??? Because it sure isnt at boxing. You do know Jack is gonna beat him right???

Comment

Sergay "Kan-Krusher Kovalev" has been shook this entire time. The black superheroes are taking over - Black Panther and Black Superman Adonis Stevenson.

KKKovalev will wait for Stevenson to retire and then call him out smh. These wBoys SHOOK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Sergay "Kan-Krusher Kovalev" has been shook this entire time. The black superheroes are taking over - Black Panther and Black Superman Adonis Stevenson.

KKKovalev will wait for Stevenson to retire and then call him out smh. These wBoys SHOOK!!!
        You hear about Ward coming back to fight Bivol??? Now that would he a GREAT fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          You hear about Ward coming back to fight Bivol??? Now that would he a GREAT fight!!!
          Yes, Bivol has all the hype right now but who has he beat? Ward takes him into the deep end and gives him a boxing lesson

Comment

Lol kovalev losing two extremely controversial fights against a very confident and very talented fighter in ward has absolutely nothing that bleeds over into kovalev being "hype" or "mentally defeated" hebeats stevenson pretty soundly anytime. And probably any other lhw. Ppl so easily persuaded by hate and loud mouths lol

Comment

Aduckis is your P4P#1??? At what ducking??? Because it sure isnt at boxing. You do know Jack is gonna beat him right???
              jack is my p4p number 3...but he is outgunned in this bout

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                The fight lost a lot of luster when Pimp fought Sukhotsky, Bika, Karpency, and Williams Jr. instead of Kovalev.
                End thread.

Comment

Lmfao hope this fool loses to Badou Jack

Who has he fought these last few years ?

Comment

Originally posted by Slimjoe View Post
                    I don't think boxing cares about Adonis.
                    this boxing fans does..40 year olds koing guys nearly young enough to be his son...that aint normally..hell pac cant even ko horn...but we giving adonis greif for ko'ing 6'3 fonfara at the age of 27..yea right...jack might get treated teh same way..

Comment

He is one UGLY looking rtard! His MOM should of slapped him more as a baby... I mean holy sht!!! It looks like two dump trucks hit him face 1st going 80 miles an hour.
                      LMAO That's harsh but I concede it is very funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X