Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female Warrior Fan shouts an Obscenity at LeBron after game 2 and then gets owned.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    I live in the Bay Area, I condemn her comments, and I am rooting for the Cavs.

Obviously the people around her and the person who recorded it condemned it enough to put it on Social Media.
    That says more about you than it does about that girl. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Damaged Petals View Post
      That says more about you than it does about that girl. Pathetic.
      Location shouldn't always be the deciding factor of what team someone roots for. If you think I am some bandwagon LeBron fan, you are sorely mistaken.

How dare you.
      Last edited by Build That Wall; 06-10-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Sure, but lets think about how it would help her when it comes to employment.

Being Hypothetical. Lets say she has a good job, and it's at a solid company with a solid reputation, and her boss sees this vid, he would probably want to fire her because it ruins the company's reputation. I am being hypothetical here.

she'll end up having her own youtube channel...she'll be in commercials in Oakland...then she'll have her own talk show

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          she'll end up having her own youtube channel...she'll be in commercials in Oakland...then she'll have her own talk show
          No she wouldn't. The most she would be able to get is Season Tickets for the Raiders and they would be in the Black Hole. Although, that is not much to begin with anyway.

Comment

No she wouldn't. The most she would be able to get is Season Tickets for the Raiders and they would be in the Black Hole. Although, that is not much to begin with anyway.

season tickets? they'll even fly her to LA? awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              season tickets? they'll even fly her to LA? awesome!
              Something in my gut tells me that they will find a place in Oakland. I think it will either be right by the Airbase in West Oakland close to the Bay Bridge, or it will be some place close to the Coliseum. I see LA getting My Chargers And The ******ed Rams though.

I want The Chargers to have LA to themselves. If they get the Rams too, Then as per usual, No one will care about the Chargers.

THAT F**KING BLOWS.

The Only way I see the Raiders going to LA is if Stan Kroenke sells the Rams and then buys the Raiders. Then it is 100 percent likely they go to LA.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                Personally, I don't want to live in a world where you can't talk **** to players on the opposing team...
                **** the NBA. their players are a bunch of overpaid, b*tchmade prima donnas. we got so many idiots worshipping these ****s cause they can bounce a ball good.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  **** the NBA. their players are a bunch of overpaid, b*tchmade prima donnas. we got so many idiots worshipping these ****s cause they can bounce a ball good.
                  Why dont you try to go 1 on 1 with atleast a good high school player, i bet you would get humiliated . not hating. its harder than you think

Show some respect. you're obviously quite the athlete
                  Last edited by Easy Work.; 06-10-2015, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    Yeah, that's all it takes to become great in the NBA.

Comment

So she cursed him out because he got a triple double and beat her team?

Comment

Working...
                      X