Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "MONEY" Pacquiao wants $ 22.5 MILLION Guaranteed for Margarito!! or NO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
    I voted no in that I don't think that the Margarito matchup is compelling enough to justify it.
    Yes this is one of the closes threads I have ever seen. Considering the size of the poll.

Comment

• Manny is worth these demands but he should offer to fight for ten dollars just to see himself get turned down again.
      Last edited by RINGG; 08-18-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• 22.5 mil guaranteed for pac? I really don't see this fight selling over a mill ppv to warrant this type of paycheck. People will pay to see Pacman but most people don't know who Cheatto is. Plus his cheating will turn off hardcore fans IMO it will be lucky to push 500k ppv buys. Arum might take a loss if he guarantees that much money for Manny. Why even take the chance your cash cow gets damaged or loses? Then Pacman will lose leverage in any fututure negations with PBF. I just don't get the whole thing. I'd rather see Pac fight Marquez. Another big name who comes to fight and is worth the ppv buy. Why insist on fighting cheatto who is past his prime and plasterless?

Comment

• a bunch of jibberish with no sources.
          if you are gonna post **** like this.. at least post a source man

Comment

• I really don't even wanna see this fight. I'd rather him fight Berto

Comment

• slow down boys, no Money, NO MANNY.

Comment

• Pacquiao "La Diva"

The bighead beatch forgot He was humble and the people's champ? IMO, Hes demanding was Too much money for a tuneup fight.

Comment

Working...
                X