at work..damn can someone keep me updated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] at work..damn can someone keep me updated

please....can ya'll post the fight results for me in this thread

Junior Dos Santos really dominated Big Country but didn't finish him off. Nelson showed a **** load of heart but at the end of the day, he couldn't take JDS down and got beaten in the stand up game.

JDS is now the number 1 contender for the belt.

Oh, and JDS almost took him out in the 1st round but not only does Nelson have a gut, he also has a great chin

Comment

Hughes just defeated Almeida by Submission...Hughes rocked him with a left hook, Almeida got shook and Hughes jumped on it...He then just literally put him to sleep cause Almeida didn't tap out.

Comment

thanks man..green k given....i knew nelson wasnt gonna win that fight...and im glad hughes won...is it m,ain event time??

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
          thanks man..green k given....i knew nelson wasnt gonna win that fight...and im glad hughes won...is it m,ain event time??

Not yet..Right now it's Don Anjos vs Guida(In the 2nd round as I type this)

1st round was great...good standup, takedown attempts being stuffed...both fighters are bringing it..I think Dos Anjos took the 1st round by a slight margin.

Comment

2nd round wasn't as exciting but they both did what they had to do..for the 1st half of the round Dos Anjos was controlling the stand up(not dominating) but moving away and landing a few strikes here and there up until Guida took him down.

He stayed in the full guard for the most part but eventually went into half guard and controlled the rest of the round til the bell rang.

1-1 so far..1 more round to go

Comment

WHOA!!! WTF...with 3:55 seconds left in the 3rd Guida took him to the ground and layed in the half guard for a minute and a half.

the announcers are saying Dos Anjos most likely had a broken jaw and Guida just pressed down on it and made him tap out.

Crazy **** but a great win for Guida

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                whoa!!! Wtf...with 3:55 seconds left in the 3rd guida took him to the ground and layed in the half guard for a minute and a half.

The announcers are saying dos anjos most likely had a broken jaw and guida just pressed down on it and made him tap out.

Crazy **** but a great win for guida
                damn!!!!!!!!

Comment

Struve is a danm animal. What a comeback to follow with a brutal KO.

Comment

Is it spider time??

Comment

Working...
                    X