Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tunney/Carnivore exclusive interview on video.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    That's not what you originally said. You said you knew a lot of Jews in London during the war and that they were nice people.

You didn't say anything about growing up or not realizing at the time they were Jews.

Does your own comment not apply to you, TheGreatA aka GJC?
    No that is exactly what I wrote to you Tunney, I don't doubt that you will post something suitably "amended" but we both know that is what I replied to you.
    Did I grow up with people that were Jewish, yes the east end of London had quite a large Jewish population. Did I know at the time they were Jewish, probably not as I am not in the habit of questioning people now on their religion so almost certainly wasn't then. Do I now know with hindsight that children I played with as a child were Jewish, yes.

Now for the fifth(?) time of asking is Ironfist an alt of you?

Comment

Maybe the admins of this site could verify that I live in London, I do not understand the internet too well but that must be possible?

Comment

Originally Posted by GJC
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Carnivore
        Are you a Jewish? Please don't be offended, I'm just asking.
        No I'm not but was bought up in the East End of London during the war where a lot of poor Jews were and who would have been gassed if Hitler would have won as looked likely at one point.
        They were not rich or influential just people struggling through life, I have an aversion to any racism and am alarmed at the rise in anti semitism in the present time.
        You are an intelligent man anti semitism is beneath you.
        I'm not anti-Semitic, and I believe all people should be treated equally and fairly. But I think hatred of gentiles, especially Christians and Muslims, has caused a lot of suffering and death in places like Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq, Ukraine, etc.

We hear a lot about the holocaust, but very little about the holodomor. Are some people's lives worth more than others? If you're an an intelligent man, think about it. Isn't that racist?

http://www.unian.net/eng/news/news-254567.html

http://judicial-inc.biz/artificial_famine_Stalin.htm

Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich (Kogan), of Jewish descent, was born in Kubany, near Kiev, Ukraine, in 1893. In 1911 he joined the Jewish-founded Communist Party and became involved with the Bolsheviks (Lower East Side New York Jews). Kaganovich took an active part in the 1917 takeover of Christian Russia by Communism and rose rapidly in the Party hierarchy.

He became Stalin’s butcher of Christian Russians during the late 1920s and early 1930s when the Kremlin launched its war against the kulaks (small landowners who were Christians) and implemented a ruthless policy of land collectivization. The resulting state-organized forced famine, was a planned genocide and killed 7,000,000 Ukrainians between 1932 and 1933, and inflicted enormous suffering on the Soviet Central Asian republic of Kazakhstan.

Originally Posted by GJC
        No one life is worth more than anothers and no person is less than another due to race religion or any other trait. I would argue with you that the Communist Party was Jewish founded as one of the main traits of Communism is that it is anti religion so to speak.
        The worst prepatrator of Communist excess was Stalin who was not Jewish, you may point to a tinge of Jewishness in his bloodline but the same was said of Hitler.
        It is true that a number of Jews have become communists but I would say that it may be as a result of the past, such as pograms. There is nothing in the communist doctrine that you could say is pro Jewish is there? You can't have it both ways they cant be bastions of capitalism and communism as a rule can they? Of course individuals can be free to choose a path or opinion that is what our forefathers fought for in different lands?
        Any extreme opinion be it Muslim, Jewish, Catholocism or any other is bad, its a pretty big world and there is room for us all in it, no?
        We are gradually losing that freedom...

I would like to see an end to all racism, INCLUDING Jewish supremacism, but I know it won't happen in my lifetime.

We need to stop making one race/religion/ethnic group out to be superior to others! All people should be treated the same - a Jewish serial killer (Sam Berkowitz) is just as bad as a Gentile serial killer (Ted Bundy). Jewish war crimes in Gaza are just as bad as Nazi war crimes in the Warsaw ghetto. The holodomor and the Rwandan and Armenian genocides are just as bad as the holocaust, and should be treated as such

Originally Posted by GJC
        I wouldn't neccesarily pigeon hole serial killers by religion or indeed social groups, I think were you to, protestant middle aged middle class white males would probably do poorly in the equation!
        I would argue the pont that "Jewish war crimes in Gaza are just as bad as Nazi war crimes in the Warsaw ghetto" given that they are not the policy of the state and numerically whatever the excesses of Israel and I do agree that there have been excesses they do not equal the systamatic genocide of the Nazi's or the holodomor and the Rwandan and Armenian genocides.
        All countries are guilty of excesses in war situations my own country the U.K. has certainly been no angel nor has America.
        Tell me do you agree that The Jewish people should have a homeland?
        Yes, of course. The pre-1967 boundaries of Israel.

The situation in Gaza is very similar to the situation in the Warsaw ghetto in 1943-44. The people are cut off from outside help, many homes have been destroyed, and many are suffering from malnutrition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrK90...eature=related

Why did the media talk so much about the recently-executed serial killer John Allen Muhammed being a Muslim, yet never mentioned that Sam Berkowitz and Joel Rifkin were Jewish?

Why is it okay for you to say "most serial killers are white protestants" but you cannot say "a disproportionately high number of failed assassins of US presidents have been Jewish?" (Sam Byck, Sara Jane Kahn)

Why is it okay for your own English people to be portrayed in many Hollywood movies as evil ****sexuals, but if the English ever made movies portraying Jews as evil ****sexuals, what would happen then?

I've noticed many Jews despise the English more than any other people, even more than the Germans. Then why would you, an Englishman, give them your unrelenting, unconditional support?

Originally Posted by GJC
        Well a few things to answer there.
        Re the pre 1967 borders I agree that would be the most equitable solution but I would point out that Israel was invaded in that war. If a burglar drops his torch whilst robbing your house would you feel obliged to return it?
        Actually, Israel attacked it's Arab neighbors in 1967, first destroying the Eqyptian air force on the ground.

http://imeu.net/news/article005371.shtml#1

BBC report:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2654251.stm

Quote:
        Originally Posted by GJC
        Why do you put people on ignore when they do not agree with you in the forums. You are intelligent enough to make an argument albeit one I don't agree with. To censure people is surely the refuge of facists and communists which I believe we are both opposed to? Democracy is free speech you shouldn't be frightened to voice opinions which are against the majority or stop others from voicing opinions different to your own?
        I spend too much time on boxingscene already, but the endless flame wars consume far too much time and accomplish nothing. I have a full-time job, as well as a wife and a small child - they have to come first.

I'm not stopping anyone from voicing their opinions, I don't have the power to do that. People can make their own threads and say whatever they want. But as for someone going into a thread I've made and calling me a racist or an anti-Semite, that's worse than rude!

My primary reason for coming on boxingscene is to discuss boxing, and most of the time I would simply prefer to engage in a friendly conversation rather than an endless, non-productive flame war. I've wasted FAR too much time already in these silly flame wars, with people who always seem to need to make the last post.

The way to get taken off my ignore list is simple: just be reasonably respectful. Disagree if you like as much as you like, I've never ignored anyone for that alone, but don't insult and smear.

Anyway this is my last message back to you today, I have responsibilities to attend to in the morning. Have a Happy New Year!

My next post to you I pointed out that Israel carried out a preemptive strike against their Arab neighbours because Eqypt had been massing troops on their border and I’m sure a few other points and wished you a happy new year too. Unfortunately I do not have that post.

Comment

Above is all the private messages we exchanged Tunney, like I say I do not have my reply to you so can only quote the gist of it.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
            Maybe the admins of this site could verify that I live in London, I do not understand the internet too well but that must be possible?
            Why do you play this silly game?

You could set up a proxy IP, but as far as I know they are found randomly, so it wouldn't necessarily put you in London. The site admins can see your current IP, your internet provider and where you are posting from.

If you're really in London and Finland, why do you always attack me at 3 am London time and 5 am Finland time?

By the way, you (as TheGreatA) and "Tim Horton" got ~Ironfist banned last May remember? The account was unbanned with other accounts just before Christmas, as has been a tradition here at boxingscene.

Stop harrassing me, you sick supremacist bastard.

Comment

There is another private message that I sent to you which I can't find. I remember pointing out that the reason that Islam was mentioned in the John Allen Muhammad case was that his accomplace by Malvo described the murders as part of a "jihad" and that had the Son of Sam dropped a copy of the Talmud then his Jewishness would have been mentioned. Ring a bell?

Comment

The site admins can see your current IP, your internet provider and where you are posting from.

If you're really in London and Finland, why do you always attack me at 3 am London time and 5 am Finland time?
                Well then they can take this post as my permission to post my location at any time.
                I have already answered you on that point as to why I post at odd times but if you want I will spell it out to you. The reason I post at night is because I do not sleep to well at night since my wife passed away, so I generally cat nap.

By the way, you (as TheGreatA) and "Tim Horton" got ~Ironfist banned last May remember? The account was unbanned with other accounts just before Christmas, as has been a tradition here at boxingscene.
                GreatA isn't me, but you have avoided the question which was, is Ironfist you?

Answering your questions isn't harrassment Tunney and like when you accuse me of having an alt the accusation that I'm sick and supremacist only applies to one of us.

Comment

Why do you play this silly game?

You could set up a proxy IP, but as far as I know they are found randomly, so it wouldn't necessarily put you in London. The site admins can see your current IP, your internet provider and where you are posting from.

Last edited by Suckmedry; 01-21-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

You gotta love what Tunney brings to these forums. It just never stops.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                      You're a supremacist. YOU believe that certain people's lives are worth more than the lives of Muslims, Ukrainians, Armenians, and Rwandans. You have NO sympathy for the plight of the people of Gaza, or Afghanistan, or Iraq. I find your views very distasteful.
                      No another lie, I have every sympathy with them I just do not pretend to have it to use it as a weapon to criticise Jews as you do.
                      I note that your crocodile tears have not extended to the poor souls in Haiti but I am sure when one of your right wing sites somehow says that the earthquake was a Jewish plot you will take a huge interest in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X