No announcement yet.

How did you score Collins-Eubank 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you score Collins-Eubank 1?

Because, I scored it 115-111 for Collins. Obama, however, scored it 115-114 for Eubank! That fool. That was the proof I needed to be sure that he really knows **** about boxing!

He said he didn't score the 8th round as a 10-8 round for Collins, because allegedly he thinks it was a SLIP, not a knockdown! Even tho its obvious when you watch it, that Eubank was felled by a body shot. It can look at first glance as a slip, but not when you watch it in slow motion. Go back to school bench Obama!
    Last edited by Benncollinsaad; 10-17-2009, 07:54 AM.

Collins by a country mile!

Eubank could have won, but he'd become like a 'Posteuring Peacock' spoilt & lazy.. In contrast Collins was like a hungry lion, coming back after not quite cracking it in the States, and desperate to prove a point..
    Eubank wasn't as shot as some people suggest.. It was only his 1st professional defeat, but with it, went more than just his title..
    I felt the 2nd fight was a tadge closer, but Eubank just couldn't adapt to the roll of challenger.. Collins had already taken his heart in the 1st fight..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
      Collins by a country mile!

Eubank could have won, but he'd become like a 'Posteuring Peacock' spoilt & lazy.. In contrast Collins was like a hungry lion, coming back after not quite cracking it in the States, and desperate to prove a point..
      Eubank wasn't as shot as some people suggest.. It was only his 1st professional defeat, but with it, went more than just his title..
      I felt the 2nd fight was a tadge closer, but Eubank just couldn't adapt to the roll of challenger.. Collins had already taken his heart in the 1st fight..
      Agree! Eubank took the 10th and the 11th, the 12th was a draw I thought. And he took one of the first three rounds, thats it. Collins had him eating leather all night long!

Comment

This guy rips me down but he's actually my biggest fan on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
          This guy rips me down but he's actually my biggest fan on this site.
          Yeah, right...in your dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            Yeah, right...in your dreams!
            Aight, who's a bigger fan than you? Names please.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
              Aight, who's a bigger fan than you? Names please.
              Sweet Pea?

Comment

I never scored the fight but always felt like Collins was a just a step ahead of Eubank in the fight, even Eubank was saying at the end " ive got a draw"

If it was a slip then it should still be counted as KD because that is how it will be scored officially

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                  Sweet Pea?
                  He doesn't use that nickname here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    I never scored the fight but always felt like Collins was a just a step ahead of Eubank in the fight, even Eubank was saying at the end " ive got a draw"

If it was a slip then it should still be counted as KD because that is how it will be scored officially
                    It wasn't a slip, trust me. He got hit with a good body shot and staggered backwards and fell.

Comment

Working...
                    X