No announcement yet.

murray v khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• murray v khan

who does murray have to fight to get a shot at khan.

personally i think khan would just outbox him for twelve or stop him late on.
    I dont think murray to be as tough as kotnelik, and has limited skills. He struggled early with mcallister who was just out boxing him with speed and movement until he started arsing about. Khan is faster, better skilled and even though not great power, much more than mcallister, and with roach, better planning and focus.

should murray stay at lw which looks a struggle now if his last fight has anything to go by or move to lww.

Murray has 27 fights now and is lagging behind terms of progressing. If he stays at lw, he really needs to move on the level of opposition like arthur or kastidus(pardon my spelling) or even prescott, names the uk casual boxing fan knows or if he moves to lww maybe mccloskey.

LOL who?

The guy that just fought Khans leftovers, and had more trouble than Khan.

And the guy that is supposedly fighting a guy that just lost to 2 bums next.

Is that who you mean?

Comment

Khan eats this clown up and spits him out. Murray aint ****.

Comment

just 6 months ago everyone was saying khan was ducking him and murray would starch khan out

Comment

Khan destroys hiim

Comment

but who should murray be facing to get to that level, i would go out my way to watch any of the guys i mentioned fight murray. I dont fancy his chances againt any of those apart from 50/50 with prescott i think the rest would be just too good for murray, but he could prove me wrong.

Comment

Lee McCallister was making Murray look like a fool by outboxing him for the first few rounds . Then McCallister must of had an aneurysm in his brain or something because he completely stopped what he was doing and purposely let Murray pot shot him in the face in clinches and against the ropes. Had he not of gotten so complacent he would have beat Murray . Khan would box more effectively than McCallister and also have more power if he fought Murray . I could see Khan winning a lopsided decision or by late stoppage. They are just a class apart.

Comment

Murray is stronger than Kotelnik, has more venom than Kotelnik and certainly has a very good chance of knocking khan out, he dosent though have a very good defence and im not sure how he would cope with Khans speed as he tends to mark up prety quick, the best way for him to get a shot at Khan would be to become a big name as i hope he will, i doubt Khan will ever fight him though, he poses to much of a threat and dose not fit the bill for a khan opponent, good luck to Murray hope he focuses on his own carrera and forgets Khan and goes for the world title after he has won the british title outright and then the euro and finaly the WBC belt, not imposible he has a good chin just needs better head movment

Comment

Originally posted by broxi51 View Post
                  just 6 months ago everyone was saying khan was ducking him and murray would starch khan out
                  he might do, he has power and khan has no chin, but he aint got a gaurd and the speed of Khan could trouble him, dont think he would KO him though, but besides all that i dont think Khan would fight him anyway, he wants light punchers only, calling out Hatton is an attempt to pull the wool over ppls eyes

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
                    he might do, he has power and khan has no chin, but he aint got a gaurd and the speed of Khan could trouble him, dont think he would KO him though, but besides all that i dont think Khan would fight him anyway, he wants light punchers only, calling out Hatton is an attempt to pull the wool over ppls eyes
                    Murray is only a decent domestic boxer. I doubt he will even fight for a world title.

Thaxton next lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X