No announcement yet.

should I bother taking this.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I bother taking this.....

I am gonna start running in the mornings again and im gonna take some whey protein a hour before i run but should I take some casein protein at night before I run?????

If yall dont know what casein protein is and the benefits click the link to watch a short video. The stuff he shows in the video is the exact stuff im thinking of buying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcnJBm7436k&NR=1

you shouldn't take any of it

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
      I am gonna start running in the mornings again and im gonna take some whey protein a hour before i run but should I take some casein protein at night before I run?????

If yall dont know what casein protein is and the benefits click the link to watch a short video. The stuff he shows in the video is the exact stuff im thinking of buying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcnJBm7436k&NR=1
      whats ur goal? gaining or loseing weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayeen View Post
        whats ur goal? gaining or loseing weight?
        Well i need to loose around 20lbs of fat and gain 10-12lbs of muscle.

Comment

why should he not take protein?

protein is not only for bodybuilders, it enhances muscle recovery and maintenance of muscle.

Comment

daily protein requirements can easily be reached through proper diet.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
              Well i need to loose around 20lbs of fat and gain 10-12lbs of muscle.
              u can't do it at the same time, u need to make a choice. first gain muslce then lose fat or first lose fat then gain muscle

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
                daily protein requirements can easily be reached through proper diet.
                unless you are a great cook or very rich its difficult to eat 6 good meals a day with sufficient protein. often you get sick of the same **** over and over, and meat is not cheap btw.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2008 View Post
                  unless you are a great cook or very rich its difficult to eat 6 good meals a day with sufficient protein. often you get sick of the same **** over and over, and meat is not cheap btw.
                  indeed and u don't always have time to cook

Comment

inte min wehn?

Comment

Working...
                    X