Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R-NEAL
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordank

Margarito did hit a hell of a lot harder in cotto 1 then in cotto 2 you have to admit.

People forget that Cotto brought photos of Margo's handwraps on his IPAD to the FACEOFF for the 2nd fight. The photo had shown all types of breakage and other discrepancies.. Margo was ducking and sounding like an idiot trying to defend those ugly wraps..

If anyone really thinks that the Mosley fight was the ONLY fight that he loaded his hands, they need to stop posting and follow another sport.
    the photos showed string, not breakage or discrepancies. lol at people still holding onto the cracked wrapped theory. if the wraps were cracked, they would have been hardened, but yet not a single person who shook hands after the fight has come forward and said anything.

it was string on the wraps.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      All joking aside, I'm dead serious. Which fights was plaster used in, bro? I REALLY want to know.

Anyone?
      Its called common sense dip****, which you clearly lack by even starting this bs thread.
      What does common sense tell you?
      It tells you that if Margacheato tried to get away with loaded gloves in a fight he was a heavy favorite in, he most likely used it in a career make or break fight that he was an underdog in against Cotto.
      As a mexicano I am ashamed to even recognize this bum, and am glad he was exposed for the fraud that he is.
      Everyone, including you, should be glad he never got any more big fights, as his cheating ass could have affected a lot more careers than just Cotto's.

Comment

• The only one more feared then Tony was Williams. Even Tony didn't want that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Paul Williams whooped that ass. Thanks, thats 4 times hes gotten his ass whooped. Clottey was on his way to whooping that ass too.
          He was a beast at 47. Nobody wanted anything to do with him:

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            Its called common sense dip****, which you clearly lack by even starting this bs thread.
            What does common sense tell you?
            It tells you that if Margacheato tried to get away with loaded gloves in a fight he was a heavy favorite in, he most likely used it in a career make or break fight that he was an underdog in against Cotto.
            As a mexicano I am ashamed to even recognize this bum, and am glad he was exposed for the fraud that he is.
            Everyone, including you, should be glad he never got any more big fights, as his cheating ass could have affected a lot more careers than just Cotto's.
            Sooooo....no proof? Anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              He was a beast at 47. Nobody wanted anything to do with him:

That could've been the guy in your avi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                That could've been the guy in your avi.
                Hell no! He didn't belong at 47 to begin with.
                Last edited by -PBP-; 01-19-2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Hell no! He didn't belong at 47.
                  Huh? He beat Spinx for the lineal title! Lineal! You guys love that word!

Comment

• Mosley wasn't ducking when he was smashing Margarito's brains in. I didn't see Pac doing any ducking when he was cracking his orbital bone. Was Cotto ducking when he made Tony cry like a girl in front of thousands of Puerto Ricans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                      Mosley wasn't ducking when he was smashing Margarito's brains in. I didn't see Pac doing any ducking when he was cracking his orbital bone. Was Cotto ducking when he made Tony cry like a girl in front of thousands of Puerto Ricans?
                      Where were they in 05 when Margarito was at the top of his game? One of the links even says Mosley didn't want none back then.

Comment

Working...
                      X