Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr - Martinez Face Off Opinions *Full video inside*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gotta love when Jr. points out to Martinez that there is no where to run, and tells him that a ring is a square motioning with his hands. Maranina does indeed have no where to run. I hope his corner protects him.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post

I personally believe Chavez Jr murdered Turdboy. He's right, logic simply does not exist in boxing, if it had then Ortiz and Khan would have belts right now.
      Damn Primera, you with your alts trolling everyone. Martinez le dio una clase al niņo y le hablo verdades.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Damn Primera, you with your alts trolling everyone. Martinez le dio una clase al niņo y le hablo verdades.
        The real truth will be spoken in the ring, not some tough talk table.

Comment

You could see it in Martinez's eyes that he was getting angry with Chavez Jr grin!
          Im rooting for Chavez. Hope he brings in Margarito

Comment

Judging by their body language Id say Martinez owned the interview. Chavez jr did well, but Martinez's demeanor was that of a king quelling a small insignificant rebellion. He just has this disgust about Jr..or maybe I should say to his handlers.

Anyway...I came in expecting a legit started topic..then I saw "Maranina" in the poll. Just..no... How could any self respecting latino even hate on Martinez? Dudes been classy and had to basically earn a shot at his title? Lol what. Martinez is the peoples champ and hea basically a prime example of the man going up against boxing itself; not just Chavez. A martinez win shows us that boxing isnt all bad..for one night the good guy wins. Not to say Chavez is some sort of villain, but his career has basically been the textbook for whats wrong with boxing in a lot of ways. Im mexican an have always been a jr fan, but only out of national pride and because of who his father was. People complain about sergio threatening to all but kill him in the ring but not when Chavez has been calling him a f ag for years now? <__<....makes sense.

Anyway, pulling for Martinez on this and skill wise hed normally win. This is ony a fight due to the size diff come fight night. Lets not kid ourselves.

If dinero de vaca can beat Serg id be pretty happy too. Finally gets away from his dads shadow

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Judging by their body language Id say Martinez owned the interview. Chavez jr did well, but Martinez's demeanor was that of a king quelling a small insignificant rebellion. He just has this disgust about Jr..or maybe I should say to his handlers.

Anyway...I came in expecting a legit started topic..then I saw "Maranina" in the poll. Just..no... How could any self respecting latino even hate on Martinez? Dudes been classy and had to basically earn a shot at his title? Lol what. Martinez is the peoples champ and hea basically a prime example of the man going up against boxing itself; not just Chavez. A martinez win shows us that boxing isnt all bad..for one night the good guy wins. Not to say Chavez is some sort of villain, but his career has basically been the textbook for whats wrong with boxing in a lot of ways. Im mexican an have always been a jr fan, but only out of national pride and because of who his father was. People complain about sergio threatening to all but kill him in the ring but not when Chavez has been calling him a f ag for years now? <__<....makes sense.

Anyway, pulling for Martinez on this and skill wise hed normally win. This is ony a fight due to the size diff come fight night. Lets not kid ourselves.

If dinero de vaca can beat Serg id be pretty happy too. Finally gets away from his dads shadow
              It doesn't all of a sudden become a non serious thread because I used Maranina, it's just a joke term. I'm rooting for Chavez Jr. here bro, I'm not about to start praising Martinez. He's good but he's nowhere near what his fans make him out to be. Chavez Jr TKO.

Comment

Thanks for posting. Martinez seems confident, Chavez seemed way too nervous but I will agree with a previous post that's an interview the ring is the Ring! Damn all I can ask (because I'm buying) is that both fighters are %100-

Comment

Nice vid

Martinez looked like he wrote down everything he was going to say.

Chavez jr kept it real and adapted as it went on.

Comment

Working...
                  X