View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 10:49 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
La_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond reputeLa_Vibora has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,684,613,814.12
Total Points: 3,399,793,204.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL_GMA View Post
Ric Flair was in a plane crash and broke his back in 3 different places and wrestled 9 months later. Breaking your back and severing your spinal cord are night and day. Christopher Reeve severed his spinal cord for example.
Yea I hear ya. With that said, I am just thankful that he is still alive. I remember seeing a video sometime ago where scientist felt that they were pretty close to finding a solution to spinal injuries so that it wouldn't prevent people from not being able to walk again. Hopefully if Paul is not able to recover now, then someday they will have this solution so that he can benefit.
La_Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote